Lenovo 110-15ISK Laptop (Intel Core i3, 4GB ram, 1TB Hd) $259.99 best buy

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
linkie 
Intel Core i3, 4GB ram, 1TB Hd
i know its not a really powerful computer but its alright for the price. at least u get an intel core i3. i see on the website its on sale

if i were to need a laptop now, itd be for basic use. id get this one. i bought the cheapest laptop at the time (weeks ago) with a slower cpu and less hd space cuz i didnt really need anything supergreat. the specs on the $229.99 hp15-ba009dx then were enough for me. then, i bought a second lappie for $299.99: HP 250 g5 laptop with intel core i3, 8gb ram, 1tb hd with 802.11ac wireless networking and 10/100/1000 wired networking. i felt like beating myself over the head for getting the cheapest one then with older tech inside but i didnt know to check out the wifi tech and wired networking then and look for possibly more ram in the computer then. now i know better

anyway, this Lenovo is the one id get if i were to need one now.

does anyone know if theres a cheaper laptop now thats new and with a sata drive? the ssd drive laptops are so expensive and have limited hd capacity, right?

Member Summary

Lenovo 110-15ISK
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-6100U

def awesome cpu imho. its not slow at all!

We are all cheap laptops 15.6"?

sorry i dont understand. rephrase pls?

Intel CPU model U is slower than model M and much slower than model HQ. In other words, i3-6100U is the lowest (cheapest) model of the 6th generation of Intel CPU. However, with only for business use, this is not a big problem. Nevertheless, if anyone intends to use EGPU (external GPU by EXP GDC dock) for gaming/graphic work later, this is not the laptop for you. *Reason: Lenovo uses proprietary NGFF (Key-E) socket for its network slot (regularly PCI-E), and there is no other adapter in the market to fit in that socket, just so you know.

Just to show what I am talking about, here is the video of using the desktop external graphic card for laptop (for portable gaming purpose):
Text

hqnnhoc said:   Just to show what I am talking about, here is the video of using the desktop external graphic card for laptop (for portable gaming purpose):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in2RYwjWFyA

That looks like the kind of nonsense I would be interested in trying.
What are some good budget laptops for that purpose?
Anything under $300?   

Who are you calling cheap?

The screen is really the only downer on this...dead standard 1366x768 puts it kinda in kids and grandma territory for me. Despite the "u" series i3 chip it actually is pretty fast, especially for the cost. Only 1 slot of RAM, an upgrade to 16 GB is about $100 right now for those that are curious.

i just discovered the site said Open-Box from $233.99

does anyone know if open box deals can be had for even less money? i mean can they be further discounted if we talk to a manager just cuz theyre open box?

also is it worth it to get an open box in general? if so, whats the min $ or % price reduction needed for it to be worth it?

tia

thanks

spark911 said:   6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-6100U
  https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Core+i3-6100U+%40...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017