• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

$5 for a $10 Target eGiftCard YMMV

$5
https://www.groupon.com/deals/target-10

This is probably Targeted, no pun intended but I was able to get it so good luck!

What You'll Get
The Bullseye Design, Target and Target GiftCards are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc. Terms and conditions are applied to gift cards.
The Deal
$5 for a $10 Target eGiftCard
A Target eGiftCard is your opportunity to shop for thousands of items at more than 1,700 Target stores in the U.S., as well as Target.com. From home décor, small appliances and electronics to fashion, accessories, and music, find exactly what you?re looking for at Target. No fees. No expiration.
Having trouble purchasing this offer? Click here for more information,

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I wasn't a Target for this Target deal

SNakian (Feb. 12, 2017 @ 1:55p) |

I just dumped groupon
 over this

yesid0n0itall (Feb. 12, 2017 @ 9:11p) |

Now "No Longer Available"

pentiuman (Feb. 28, 2017 @ 8:18a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
it is YMMV, i received it as well. Not sure how people are selected, i tend not to receive the Starbucks ones, but at least i was lucky to get on this one! good luck all.

rated:
Worked for me. Thanks

rated:
I never received an email but I got it also. Good luck everyone!

rated:
Can I use this in store?

rated:
tanner12oz said:   Can I use this in store?

Yep!

rated:
Cool..was a $5 off $20 meat dairy frozen coupon in last weeks ad..nice stack

rated:
I wasn't targeted and it also worked for me.

rated:
I got: Sorry, this offer is by invitation only.

rated:
Worked for me.  Thanks OP!

rated:
Got 2 out of 3. Thanks op.

rated:
Sorry, this offer is by invitation only.

rated:
Thanks OP!
No invitation email but when I logged-in there was an invite.

rated:
Sorry, this offer is by invitation only.

rated:
I wasn't invited

rated:
Worked on one account but not the other one...

rated:
I also never get an invitation, so sad.

rated:
Sorry, this offer is by invitation only.. Bummer.

rated:
Worked for me and my wife, thanks op.

rated:
expired!

rated:
ionxchanger said:   expired!
  Guess so.  I just now got: Oops! 404 ErrorThat page doesn't exist. Well, in a philosophical sense it does exist, but it's just this message. To trade this page for one with 1,000s of great deals, click the button below or start searching in the bar above.

rated:
Nice, just got it. Clicking on OP's link works great.

rated:
Tried it and not work!

rated:
Thanks. Worked for me

rated:
Didn't work in my regular Groupon account, or my wife's but when I told it to sign in with Google, which is a different email, it worked.

rated:
msrazzle said:   
ionxchanger said:   expired!
  Guess so.  I just now got: Oops! 404 ErrorThat page doesn't exist. Well, in a philosophical sense it does exist, but it's just this message. To trade this page for one with 1,000s of great deals, click the button below or start searching in the bar above.

Update:  It did let me in this morning, but I got the "by invitation only" message.  Good to know it's still alive for those who qualify.

rated:
No idea if I got the email. I just clicked the link, clicked buy, logged in to groupon.com, and it let me purchase the card. No place to put in an invitation code (I guess it knew that I was invited). If you already have a groupon account, you might as well click through to try and get this. It will only take a few seconds to see if you're eligible. It worked on both of my groupon accounts.

rated:
thanks

rated:
Thank OP, score. I also just clicked on the link and went through coupon, no code required that I could tell. Worked on two accounts.

rated:
Welcome! This deal is invitation-only. Only those who've received a designated email are eligible to purchase it.

What the hell is that for?

rated:
Shove it up your ass GROUPON

rated:
yesid0n0itall said:   Welcome! This deal is invitation-only. Only those who've received a designated email are eligible to purchase it.

What the hell is that for?

Perhaps for those that receive the email or happen to get lucky.  The OP posted that in the original comment, would you care for the link?

rated:
Thanks for the heads up OP. Was able to get one with one of my accounts.

rated:
ihateu3 said:   I wasn't targeted and it also worked for me.
  How?

rated:
GOT IT, NO invitation

rated:
Got it too without an invitation. Thanks OP!

rated:
Couldn't get it 😏

rated:
Just tried, got it, no invitation.  Thanks OP.

rated:
no invitation.  One account worked, but the other did not.  Generally the case.  Always the same one works and the other one doesn't.  Only diff between accounts is the CC. 

Skipping 13 Messages...
rated:
Now "No Longer Available"

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017