Exclusive! Dell Refurbished Computers: 50% OFF Desktops $149+ + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell Refurbished Dell OptiPlex 790 - Desktops
Disclaimer
Dell Refurbished Computers is offering 50% off desktops priced $149 or higher using coupon code "50FATWALLET" and receive free shipping. Exp 2/13.

Model 7010 is excluded, but they are well-priced this week at just $179.

For instance, the Dell OptiPlex 790 was originally $199.00, on sale for $149.00 falls to $74.50! This desktop offers an Intel Core i3 Processor, 4GB RAM & 250GB HDD, easy to manage and perfect for home or office setting.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Processor: Intel Core i5 Quad (i5-2500) 3.30 GHz
Memory: 8GB
Hard Drive: 500GB
Chassis: Small Form Factor

For $124 - not bad

awesome, thanks.  snagged the last 990

The link to the 790 goes to a website that shows the $149 price, but no way to actually buy the computer (no "buy now" button). On the regular website, where you can actually buy it, the 790 shows up at $184, and only has 2 GB Ram.

That's definitely NOT worth it, since right below it are the 7010's, for only $10 more. Those have 4 GB Ram, and a 3rd gen i5. An OK deal once you cut the price in half, but of course way overpriced at $194. The standard Dell practice: Insane markups followed by huge discounts, and you end up back at the normal price.

Shipping is NOT included. It's another $18.
Note also that all of these are cosmetic 'B' grade. ie fairly beat up.

These are YYY using the old sharper image scale (XXX / YYY / ZZZ & Z being the worst condition).

coupon code "50FATWALLET" works well,thanks.

Some of the 990's are even better than advertised. They sent me the Dell service tag of the system in my order confirmation and it comes with 8gb of memory instead of the 4 advertised and the 250gb hard drive is a hybrid with 8gb of SSD cache. YMMV of course on your configuration.

Thanks.

Got free shipping when I ordered 2, probably some $$$ threshold.

For general computing the i5-2400 still has about 66% of the performance of even the flagship i7-6700. Sad for technology, good for my frugal pocket.

If you have a Win 7 64bit OEM disc then this is a much hotter deal. No SLIC adjustment needed.

Good deal

canoeguy1 said:    The link to the 790 goes to a website that shows the $149 price, but no way to actually buy the computer (no "buy now" button). On the regular website, where you can actually buy it, the 790 shows up at $184, and only has 2 GB Ram.

That's definitely NOT worth it, since right below it are the 7010's, for only $10 more. Those have 4 GB Ram, and a 3rd gen i5. An OK deal once you cut the price in half, but of course way overpriced at $194. The standard Dell practice: Insane markups followed by huge discounts, and you end up back at the normal price.

Shipping is NOT included. It's another $18.
Note also that all of these are cosmetic 'B' grade. ie fairly beat up.

Completely agree with you. The 7010's are the only ones buying in what is left. And the coupon does not apply, so they are overpriced. 

I wonder if this will stack ? https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1554628 $75 back after $300 purchase?

Coupon code "50FATWALLET" is not valid.

pattyranger16 said:   Coupon code "50FATWALLET" is not valid.
  it still works

Discount (50% off Desktops $149 & up (excl. 7010), free ground)

code works like charm !

Thanks for find a great deals online. Code works for me. 50% Off is very biggest offer for me. Thanks OP!

my order was cancelled 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017