This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Apple 27" iMac w/ Retina 5K Display (MK472LL/A, Refurbished) for $1299.99 at ebay.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Apple 27" iMac w/ Retina 5K Display (MK472LL/A, Refurbished) for $1299.99 $1299.99 at ebay.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Apple 27" iMac w/ Retina 5K Display (MK472LL/A, Refurbished) for $1299.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-27-034-iMac-with-Retina-5K-Display-Late-2015-3-2GHZ-i5-1TB-Fusion-8Gb-Ram-/162365652502 

This former Front Page Deal is back again.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Says 32 GB ram possible.
Wonder if adding ram is easy?

Seal said:   Wonder if adding ram is easy?
  Looks to be.

Any idea if these come with the accessories (keyboard and magic mouse) like the new ones?

Install memory in an iMac - Apple Support
Disclaimer
whammypower788 said:   
Seal said:   Wonder if adding ram is easy?
  Looks to be.

Lol what's with the 404 link?

To Add memory you turn it face down, and unscrew the bottom plate.  Memory and HD are under it.

edick said:   Any idea if these come with the accessories (keyboard and magic mouse) like the new ones?
  According to their ad, "Magic Keyboard & Magic Mouse 2 Included". (2nd bullet from bottom under Product Highlights.)

I have a slightly newer (3.5GHz vs 3.2GHz) version and absolutely love it. If you are a gamer or heavy user of graphics (lightroom, photoshop..etc) you will definitely want to upgrade to 16GB of RAM.

I don't use the keyboard and mouse that come with it. They are great for a minimalist look, but for someone who has large hands and on the computer 8-10 hours per day for work, they are too small. There are a couple of Windows applications that I still need to use, but those run seamlessly using VMware Fusion.

Since this is FatWallet, a word of caution if you use Quicken: The Mac version of Quicken is absolutely horrendous! I still use Windows version via VMware.

So tempted by the big beautiful screen. Amsterdam double tree hotel had these in every room.
Hard to justify this when we have many PCs & laptops that are working well.
This is too big to move from room to kitchen on a regular basis.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017