This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Midland 1001Z 40-Channel Mobile CB Radio w/ PA - $26.54 at Walmart

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart has the Midland 1001Z 40-Channel Mobile CB Radio w/ PA on sale for $26.54 with free in-store pickup or free 2-day shipping on orders over $35.00. 

• 40-channels
  • 4W of power
  • Emergency channel
  • Digital power Signal Strength meter
  • CB/PA switch
  • Squelch control
  • Lock-in microphone connector
  • Installs easily into cars, trucks and RV's
  • External speaker and PA speaker jacks

Also available for this price at B&H Photo, but shipping adds $5.77, and Amazon as a Prime Member Exclusive.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow. great reviews. excited to try out a cb radio. wonder if u have to use a specific language or something like that when u use this.

I hear they just talk normal now.

A good alternative to Ringplus

Breaker 1-9 - i see a smokey.

Last summer my uncle who is a retired truck driver said these things are still used for romance for hire by naughty ladies and lonely roadrunners. Lots of jargon and code words.

Oos

missmatch said:   wow. great reviews. excited to try out a cb radio. wonder if u have to use a specific language or something like that when u use this.
that's a 10-4 good buddy, need to learn trucker-talk
most common terms
Break one-nine or break on the channel, channel 19 is most common open call channel
roger that (agree)
what's your 20? (10-20 is location)
How about you northbound big truck(company name) at 120-I'm traveling south, want someone heading north
Northbound at 120-milemarker location
How's it looking over your shoulder(what are road conditions behind you like-me south, them north)
Gators on the side at 120(retread tire rubber on road/shoulder at whatever mile marker)
is chicken coop open(weigh station)
a bear in the air-helicopter cop
CHIPS-motorcycle cop
Come on back-keep talking or repeat
Bear in the woods(cop hiding)
peddle down/hammer-on (keep on speeding-no cops seen)
grab some joe and go (coffee and back trucking)

JiggleTheHandle said:   Last summer my uncle who is a retired truck driver said these things are still used for romance for hire by naughty ladies and lonely roadrunners. Lots of jargon and code words.
  That would be "coin operated beaver" back in the day.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017