SLING TV free preview 2/11 to 2/13 (sign up req'd)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sling.com is offering their Sling TV Preview for Free when you follow the instructions listed below. Thanks bru20

Note, while you may sign up now, the trial period does not begin until 9:00am ET on February 11th.

Steps
Click here to get started. https://www.sling.com/watchfree?AID=
Enter your email address and create a password, and click 'SIGN UP'
Download the Sling TV app for your device. Click here for more info on how to install Sling TV on your device
Open the Sling TV app and sign in using the email address and password you created above.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't suppose this would work for previous subscribers?  I cancelled them in November.

Did this to get a free Roku stick last month. Sling is very very slow to load and change channels. I cancelled and kept the Roku

ljderm said:   I don't suppose this would work for previous subscribers?  I cancelled them in November.
  I was sent an e-mail about it, so if it works like the Presidential debates and elections did the answer is yes.  I'm watching rented movies that need to go back today, but after that I'm gonna check it out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017