• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Moen Caldwell Spot Resist Brushed Nickel 2-Handle 4-in Centerset WaterSense Bathroom Faucet (Drain Included)   $59  was $79.00  (1 day only)  all stores

What makes it even better is that its an ideal item to use the $15 off $50 (think google) coupon on.  Hard to beat a $44.00 price for this

If I'm not mistaken I also saw it advertised on homedepot this morning for $59.00 
Spot Resist brushed nickel finish bathroom faucet from the Caldwell collection
4-in centerset for easy installation2-handle lever design is easy to useDrain included to complete the look
Meets WaterSense criteria to conserve water without sacrificing performance
Limited lifetime warranty gives you peace of mind
Valve is included for your convenience
ADA-compliant faucet is easier, safer and more comfortable for those with disabilities or limited mobility to use

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Bad reviews highlight a major design flaw. Looks like junk to me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017