• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dorco has a 1 Year Supply of Razors for $47.70 - $24.75 using coupon code "FATWLT210" = $22.95 with free shipping. Includes:

• Pace 6 Plus (1 Handle and 2 Cartridges)
  • (4) Pace 6 Plus Cartridges
  • (4) Pace 4 Cartridges
  • Pace 3 (1 Handle and 2 Cartridges)
  • (4) Pace 3 Cartridges
  • (6) Pace 6 Plus Disposables
  • (6) Pace 3 Disposables

5/5 stars based on 228 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I don't want to sound like the voice of dissent - but frankly the disposables aren't really worth it in the bundle. You're better off using the occasional Fatwallet discount to just buy the cartridges or handle combos you need than this one. As a matter of fact, the recent 10 off 20 with free shipping was a better deal to get higher quality stuff.

Just my 2 cents - if you like the disposables then go for it.

rated:
I might add... the Pace 3's are not worth it. They just don't give a very good shave. The Pace 6's are quite good. They're all I use.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017