This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Noodles and Company $10 Coupon (Illinois and Indiana only)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
no minimum purchase. So if you order anything under $10, you will not have to pay anything for the food. The coupon is for online orders only, and is only a select few stores are accepting them. 
Illinois code: HBCIL23

Indiana code: HBCIN26

Enjoy!

Member Summary

Noodles and Company
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link on line?

What difference between Illinois and Indiana?

There's a reason they're giving away free "food". Family tried a variety of offerings and wow, was Jim Cramer wrong about this one...

Coupon not valid at my local "Illinois" N&C for online pick-up

Looks like they are trying to build up business as it was just announced they are closing 55 locations.

Noodles & Company Closing 55 Locations 

Wow! Thanks OP! There's one by my house, but I wonder if the limit is just 1 per card? How would they know if you're ordering for pickup?

Yay, Indiana!

Yeah! I am from indiana. It works for me. Thanks for finding.

The code worked online at my local store in Illinois. But I was refused when I got there. They said these codes were supposed to be for a blood donation campaign. He said they would only honor the code if you had the coupon they gave for the blood donation. He said this came from "corporate".

I didn't think it was appropriate to argue about it, and I left empty handed. I understand why they would do that, but I don't think this was handled very well.

wow.. that is very unfortunate. we picked up 3 orders with no issue at all in IL

Nice! Works at my local IL location.

Anyone have any experience if this works at the Orland Park, IL location

It should work in Orland Park. I have tried it in Vernon Hills and Hoffman Estates. Just place order online and enter your name. When you pick it up, just tell them your name. No questions asked.

Great Offer for me. Thanks for sharing.

Anyone else having trouble using the code now, says invalid

dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017