Rite Aid 2/12 - 2/18 (YMMV MM Doan's, Trojan condoms, $1.01 MM Gliss wyb 2 a/ TMF rebate/S*; free Noxema razors)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
MMs

Doan's is on sale BOGO free 9.99 with the 5/1 q in the box. A nice MM on those wyb 6 and use 6 $5/1 coupons and add a small filler to get you to the $30 mark so you will get back $10 in Plenti points.

YMMV, but there are some Trojan condoms @ 75% off clearance. Rang up $3.99, got back 400PP. Limit is 2 per card.. There are mq $1 off Trojan condoms, 10-ct.+, SS 01/29 in some regions, but I did not get those... Prepare for Valentine's Day.
UPC is 0 22600 97452 9
It is a purple box with 12 latex condoms. Trojan her pleasure , SENSATIONS.. Good luck finding some

Gliss shampoo and/or conditioner
Gliss shampoo and conditioner are $5.99 each and when you activate the two Gliss Savingstar offers you will get back $7 from Savingstar and $5.99 from the rebate making it a $1.01 MM minus the stamp and tax, so pretty much just free wyb 2. Gliss also counts towards Point Blizzard spending.

Savingstar offers:
Schwarzkopf® Gliss™ Hair Repair, Essence Ultîme® or Styliste Ultîme® Hair Care or Styling Product $5.00
Schwarzkopf® Gliss™ Hair Repair, Essence Ultîme® or Styliste Ultîme® Hair Care or Styling Product $2.00


FREEBIES

Noxzema 3 blade disposable razor 4 ct $2.99 get 100 pts ($1) limit 2
-$2 Noxzema 5 or 4-Blade, Triple Blade (4,8 or 10 ct), Twin Blade (12 ct.) or Sonic Beauty Wand, exp 02/28/17 (01-29-17 rp)

 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
YMMV, but check your Plenti online account(s). I got a 200 points ($2) wyb $20 on one of my Plenti accounts and a 1000 p... (more)

MrVietnam (Feb. 15, 2017 @ 7:24p) |

That's definitely YMMV, since I have no offers like that in my Plenti account.

roy7736 (Feb. 16, 2017 @ 2:51p) |

I got 1000PP wyb $100 and 300PP wyb $30.  Limit 1.  (Sometimes these offers are L2.)

I bought regular Flonase, Sensimist ... (more)

my4mainecoons (Feb. 17, 2017 @ 12:19p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Clear Care could be a MM if you still have the targeted $3/1 PP offer. On sale for $8.99 and it counts for PB. There is a $5/1 printable coupon when you sign up on their website.

MrVietnam said:   MMs

Doan's is on sale BOGO free 9.99 with the 5/1 q in the box. A nice MM on those with a small filler to get you to the $30 mark so you will get back $10 in Plenti points.


 

Not sure I understand this scenario.

ocean935 said:   MrVietnam said:   MMs

Doan's is on sale BOGO free 9.99 with the 5/1 q in the box. A nice MM on those with a small filler to get you to the $30 mark so you will get back $10 in Plenti points.


 

Not sure I understand this scenario.



Buy two boxes, use both coupons in the boxes for a one cent MM -- that's how I read it.

Price is $9.99
Buy 2, $19.98 - $9.99 = $9.99
Use coupons 2x$5.00 = -$0.01

Far short of $30 spend and $10 back in Plenti

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
ocean935 said:   
MrVietnam said:   MMs

Doan's is on sale BOGO free 9.99 with the 5/1 q in the box. A nice MM on those with a small filler to get you to the $30 mark so you will get back $10 in Plenti points.


 

Not sure I understand this scenario.



Buy two boxes, use both coupons in the boxes for a one cent MM -- that's how I read it.

  

oh come on folks, these count towards the 1000 points on $30. if you can find 6 boxes and a small qual. filler, it's close to a $10 MM!! not 1cent.

Even if you find 4 boxes, you'll get another $10ish in qual merchandise for free after points.  

But I don't use Doan's...

ocean935 said:   But I don't use Doan's...
Neither do I, but I do it for the MM.

ocean935 said:   But I don't use Doan's...
  

Ocean935, you have a lot to learn about deal hunting! 

@coffee- you have to have something in your transaction to cover the -1¢.  Can't have a negative total.  You may already know this but just a reminder.

@ocean935- I have 36 boxes of Doan's.  I don't use the stuff either but its been a great MM over the past year.  Best was when it was buy 1 get 2 free.  Ran around having the extra put on RA gift cards.  Ended up with a lot of Doan's.

My transaction yesterday:
2 Doans
4 Loreal shampoo/conditioner 2/$8 - (2) $4/2 mq (2-12 RP) get $4.50 catalina (and $1 S* if you haven't already redeemed it)
1 Schick razors $5.99 - $4/1 mq in 2-12RP
oop w/tax ~ $9, received $4.50 catalina, $1 s* and 1000PP for ~ $6.50MM.

S*: $1.00 on ANY ONE (1) L’Oréal® Advanced Haircare Shampoo or Conditioner exp.  4/8/2017

L'oreal Advanced Hair Care Shampoo or Conditioner catalina runs 1/23/17-2/19/17
Buy 2 get $1.50
Buy 3 get $3
Buy 4+ get $4.50
   


MISTERCHEAP said:   
ocean935 said:   But I don't use Doan's...
  

Ocean935, you have a lot to learn about deal hunting! 

  Or developing easily understood humor.

It turns out the Doan's deal is a YMMV too. It all depends if your store has received the most recent update yet. I was excited to find 4 boxes of Doan's with $5 coupon inside but unfortunately, the 2nd $5 coupon beeped "limit one/transction" msg on the cashier's screen (and it is also on the back of the coupon). It looks like if the limit is one/tranasction/person, the register will not take it now (got the upgrade two weeks ago).

I guess you could always try the transaction and if they won't take the coupons then change your mind at the register and not buy the Doan's after all. No risk for trying.

Thx cocomuffin/sd

my4mainecoons said:   @coffee- you have to have something in your transaction to cover the -1¢.  Can't have a negative total.  You may already know this but just a reminder.


   


You could always get the free after Plenti points and man Q Noxzema razors to make it so you won't go negative (limit 2).

nm

MrVietnam said:   It turns out the Doan's deal is a YMMV too. It all depends if your store has received the most recent update yet. I was excited to find 4 boxes of Doan's with $5 coupon inside but unfortunately, the 2nd $5 coupon beeped "limit one/transction" msg on the cashier's screen (and it is also on the back of the coupon). It looks like if the limit is one/tranasction/person, the register will not take it now (got the upgrade two weeks ago).

I guess you could always try the transaction and if they won't take the coupons then change your mind at the register and not buy the Doan's after all. No risk for trying.

Thx cocomuffin/sd

Thanks for the heads up.  You should add this to the OP.  

ocean935 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ocean935 said:   But I don't use Doan's...
  

Ocean935, you have a lot to learn about deal hunting! 

  Or developing easily understood humor.

  
Doan's ya know I hate humor?

buy 20$ riteaid items get 5$ off
Buy 30$ points blizzard get 10$ off
Can I combine?
Like buy 12 - 1 lb roasted peanuts and get 10 + 5 = 15$ off?
Will this work?

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MrVietnam said:   It turns out the Doan's deal is a YMMV too. It all depends if your store has received the most recent update yet. I was excited to find 4 boxes of Doan's with $5 coupon inside but unfortunately, the 2nd $5 coupon beeped "limit one/transction" msg on the cashier's screen (and it is also on the back of the coupon). It looks like if the limit is one/tranasction/person, the register will not take it now (got the upgrade two weeks ago).

I guess you could always try the transaction and if they won't take the coupons then change your mind at the register and not buy the Doan's after all. No risk for trying.

Thx cocomuffin/sd

Thanks for the heads up.  You should add this to the OP. 
 

I went to several stores and not once did I encounter that issue, but I will add "YMMV" to the OP due to this issue might affect some.

raleighnc said:   buy 20$ riteaid items get 5$ off
Buy 30$ points blizzard get 10$ off
Can I combine?
Like buy 12 - 1 lb roasted peanuts and get 10 + 5 = 15$ off?
Will this work?

Not sure. Is the $5 off $20 for RA items a Catalina or Plenti offer or what? You could always try it and report back. I did the Doan's offer (bought 6 Doan's) and now I will get 8 jars  Rite Aid  peanuts and use 3 of my free 12 pack My Coke Rewards coupons to get me over the $60 threshold.

raleighnc said:   buy 20$ riteaid items get 5$ off
Buy 30$ points blizzard get 10$ off
Can I combine?
Like buy 12 - 1 lb roasted peanuts and get 10 + 5 = 15$ off?
Will this work?

  

it's POINTS not "OFF"

I think the $5/20 coupon will lower your "spend" towards the $30. Manufacturer coupons won't but a RA coupon will.
Best to test the coupon on the nuts. Bring $35 worth of nuts to the register.
If your coupon is electronic (Load 2 Card) then have the cashier print a temporary receipt to see if it came off.
You can also look at the little screen and if your total is $30 not $35 then the coupon came off.
So for $35 worth of nuts you'd pay $30 and end up with $10 in Plenti Points.
Net $20 for $35 worth of nuts.

You could also try buying just $30 worth of nuts and paying $25 for them.
If you don't earn the 1000 Plenti Pts ($10 value) then you know that the RA coupon lowered your "spend".
Receipt would show that you've spent $25 towards the 1000 Pts.

I used my $5/$20 Rite Aid products on the free Daylogic razor blades & Big Win trail mix in January.

MrVietnam said:   ... to get me over the $60 threshold.
 

Does this mean the limit is 2x$10 Plenti/card?

ocean935 said:   MrVietnam said:   ... to get me over the $60 threshold.
 

Does this mean the limit is 2x$10 Plenti/card?

Yes, most all offers at Rite Aid have a limit of 2 these days, including this one.

the 30$ blizzard points - does this need to be in one receipt?

raleighnc said:   the 30$ blizzard points - does this need to be in one receipt?

No it tracks

On Sunday I bought a 120-spray green Flonase for $11.79 (after Gold discount and $10 L2C), and I got credit for four S* offers totaling $20.00 ($10 + $5 + $3 + $2). Then today I went back and bought the 120-spray blue Sensimist for $24.79 (after Gold discount) and I used a $3 RA coupon and the $10 coupon from Sunday's paper. The $10 coupon beeped but the cashier pushed it through. When I looked at my receipt, I noticed the $10 L2C came off too (since the mfr coupon was manually forced). So I paid $1.79 for the Sensimist and I should get back $12 ($10 + $2) from S*. Total $18.42 moneymaker for the 2 packages of Flonase. 

Note that the Doan's you want is the cream, not the caplets, since the cream is what the $5 coupon in the box is for.  (And the cream has a box that can be easily opened to get the coupon, vs. the caplets that have a glued box.)
 

What's the deal with all of these Flonase SS offers?

I only have a $2 offer!

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   What's the deal with all of these Flonase SS offers?

I only have a $2 offer!

Same hete

Thank you. I have to make a special 5 mile ride to riteaid even to try. I live far off

$3mm plus Savingstar on L'Oreal Hair if you have enough Q's

DEAL IDEA: FREE!

Transaction #1
Buy 4 *PB* L’Oreal Hair Expert Hair Care – $4.00 each
-(2) $4/2 LOreal Hair Expert Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment products excluding 3oz, 2/12 RP #2, exp. 02/25/2017
Paid: $8.00
Get $4.50 Catalina OYNO

Transaction #2:
Buy 4 *PB* L’Oreal Hair Expert Hair Care – $4.00 each
-$4.50 Catalina from Transaction #1
-(2) $4/2 LOreal Hair Expert Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment products excluding 3oz, 2/12 RP #2, exp. 02/25/2017
Paid: $3.50
Earn 1000 Plenti Points ($10, limit 2)
Get $4.50 Catalina OYNO

I have 500 plenti points right now...what's a good deal this week to cash in some SavingStar deals (other than Flonase)?

You all must not have been activating S* for Flonase. I bought 2 days ago and received $20 today.
MrC must not be reading...  I posted the Loreal hair care deal with Catalina info in my post earlier in the thread...

For cashing out PP you could buy Schwarzkopf Gliss shampoo its $5.99.  There's a TMF MIR. 
The T&C say they will deduct value of any coupons so don't use any.
Also rebate for hair color. 
I can't link from here but look for new rebate that expires 2017.

my4mainecoons said:   You all must not have been activating S* for Flonase. I bought 2 days ago and received $20 today.
MrC must not be reading...  I posted the Loreal hair care deal with Catalina info in my post earlier in the thread...

For cashing out PP you could buy Schwarzkopf Gliss shampoo its $5.99.  There's a TMF MIR. 
The T&C say they will deduct value of any coupons so don't use any.
Also rebate for hair color. 
I can't link from here but look for new rebate that expires 2017.

Where is the TMF rebate form?

MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   You all must not have been activating S* for Flonase. I bought 2 days ago and received $20 today.
MrC must not be reading...  I posted the Loreal hair care deal with Catalina info in my post earlier in the thread...

For cashing out PP you could buy Schwarzkopf Gliss shampoo its $5.99.  There's a TMF MIR. 
The T&C say they will deduct value of any coupons so don't use any.
Also rebate for hair color. 
I can't link from here but look for new rebate that expires 2017.

Where is the TMF rebate form?

  
I did a Google and found this in 14 seconds...lol

http://schwarzkopftrymefree.com/doc/TryMeFree_PDF_Gliss_v3.pdf

my4mainecoons said:    
For cashing out PP you could buy Schwarzkopf Gliss shampoo its $5.99.  There's a TMF MIR. 
The T&C say they will deduct value of any coupons so don't use any.
Also rebate for hair color. 
I can't link from here but look for new rebate that expires 2017.

 Hopefully the rebate center won't consider Plenti points a coupon and pay you nothing back.

Gliss shampoo and conditioner are $5.99 each and when you activate the two Gliss Savingstar offers you will get back $7 from Savingstar and $5.99 from the rebate making it a $1.01 MM minus the stamp and tax, so pretty much just free wyb 2.

Schwarzkopf® Gliss™ Hair Repair, Essence Ultîme® or Styliste Ultîme® Hair Care or Styling Product $5.00
Schwarzkopf® Gliss™ Hair Repair, Essence Ultîme® or Styliste Ultîme® Hair Care or Styling Product $2.00

I did last year's Schwarzkopf rebates, paid with points and received amount paid as a bank check. 
Of course past performance is no guarantee of future returns.
Gliss counts for Points Blizzard and yes, its a MM with S* and TMF.
If you need Points Blizzard credit you could get the shampoo or conditioner in one transaction and the hair color in another.
They should both count towards Blizzard and you'll have 2 receipts for the 2 TMF rebates and qualify for the hair color S* as well.

I'm looking for MM not cash out so I'm getting 2 clearance Schwarzkopf products (YMMV). 
The shampoo/conditioner and the styling products are ~ $2 ea.
There was a $5/2 coupon in this past weekend's S*.
So 2 clearance products for ~ $4 less $5/2 coupon and qualify for the $7 in S*... $8 MM.
There's a $5/2 L2c but it won't take off $5 on a $4 purchase; however the paper coupon works just fine for overage.

YMMV, but check your Plenti online account(s). I got a 200 points ($2) wyb $20 on one of my Plenti accounts and a 1000 points ($10) wyb $100 on the other. Offers must be activated and don't expire until 2/28/17.

MrVietnam said:   Check your Plenti online account(s). I got a 200 points ($2) wyb $20 on one of my Plenti accounts and a 1000 points ($10) wyb $100 on the other. Offers must be activated and don't expire until 2/28/17.
  That's definitely YMMV, since I have no offers like that in my Plenti account.

Skipping 1 Messages...
I got 1000PP wyb $100 and 300PP wyb $30.  Limit 1.  (Sometimes these offers are L2.)

I bought regular Flonase, Sensimist Flonase, 2 Doans, 4 Loreal, 2 clearance Schwarzkopf, 6 Schick razors and a clearance Speed Stick.  Earned 2000 from Blizzard Pts, 1000 from the Power Pick (1000 wyb $100).  Net spend 900PP.  Received $4.50 Loreal catalina and today received $39 from S*.  $30MM not including the catalina.

For other card I got 4 Doans, 4 Loreal and tossed in some Trojan condoms just for jollies (didn't have the mq so only free not a MM). 
Earned 1000PP from Blizzard, 300PP Power Pick, 400 Trojans.  Received $4.50 catalina. 



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017