50% Off Select MLB Apparel - AC @ Lids.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Hats, Fan Gear, Sports Apparel, Jerseys | Lids.com
Disclaimer
Lids.com is offering 50% Off Select MLB Apparel with coupon code "50OFFMLB". Shipping is $4.99 flat-rate or free on orders over $50.

Deal Notes: Lids is having issues with there site currently and many of the links just reload to the homepage. Hover over the MLB button in the dropdown bar, then click the view all button in the bottom right corner of the drop down for MLB.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was getting ready to buy two $10 San Diego Padres t-shirts at 50% off, made them $5 each, plus $4.99 shipping. I signed into Paypal checked everything off as good, and the last second, a shirt was pulled from my order. And now that main shirt that I really wanted was no longer available. Screw it, I didn't my anything...

"Having issues with their site" is an understatement. I wasn't even able to check out for over an hour, elements randomly failed to load, finally got out with about half of what I wanted. Their online chat is broken, and their customer service number is overwhelmed.

I didn't have a problem, you can use that code for clearance stuff to so some things are dirt cheap.

Tried adding 15 different things to cart, none of them worked with the code.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017