This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

BB - $199 Sharp - 50" Class (49.5" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - Smart - HDTV Roku TV - Black

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Heck Yeah!!
Disclaimer
Check your email from Best Buy with the subject line, "Take a look! {your name}, All-new tax coupons are waiting for you" - we got TV for $199 after applying the coupon!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sharp-50-class-49-5-diag--led-1080p-... 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sure it's $199 and not $299? My coupon says $299.

My boyfriend had the same ..... but when you apply the coupon - it's $199.

Even applying MY code makes it $299.99

ditto on the $299

That email came yesterday at 6PM CST. Must have been an initial error and was quickly fixed at some point. IF you got it at $199 congrats but I'd expect a cancelled order unless you did store pickup at 8am this morning! lol

I expected a cancelled order email but didn't ... boyfriend picked up mine and his at 1:17MST.

liddonibblez said:   I expected a cancelled order email but didn't ... boyfriend picked up mine and his at 1:17MST.
  Congrats! You got in on this early.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017