Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set - $14.90 AC FS @ BuyDig

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Cuisinart 12-Piece Advantage Knife Set, Silver
Disclaimer
BuyDig has the Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set  on sale for $20.00 - $5.10 coupon code "FIVEDIME" = $14.90 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This is only $0.40 higher than the lowest price we've seen for this set and Amazon's lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel

• 6 knives and 6 matching blade guards
  • Stainless steel blades
  • Non-stick color coating for easy slicing
  • Color coding reduces the risk of cross-contamination during food preparation
  • Includes 

• 8" Chef Knife
    • 8" Slicing Knife
    • 8" Serrated Bread Knife
    • 7" Santoku Knife
    • 6.5" Utility Knife
    • 3.5" Paring Knife

Rated 5/5 stars with 108 customer reviews. Rated 4.6/5 stars with 2,865 customer reviews on Amazon.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $19.00 from Beach Camera (via Newegg or Walmart). Despite Google showing BrandsMart USA at $12.00 with free shipping they do not offer free shipping in cart and have shipping fees pushing the price beyond $20. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Gave one set as a gift and they love it. I kept the second and love it as well. Fun to use and look great hanging from a magnetic knife bar.

Are they microwave safe?

I read the reviews on Amazon, absolutely did not like the idea of this coating on the knives, and do not trust that it would stay on, either.

But a link on that page led me to the ZenWare 9 Piece Black Ceramic Cutlery Kitchen Knives with Fruit Peeler - Knife Set, which I've just purchased. I like the black; if you want the colors you can spend a buck more and get the same set of ceramic knives colored up for you.

They've got rave reviews and a lot of them, and no coating to come off over time.

Just my $0.02.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017