Dell 27" Curved Monitor (SE2716H) - $189.99 FS @ Dell

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell SE2716H - 27
Disclaimer
Dell has the Dell 27" Curved Monitor (SE2716H)  on sale for $189.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This beats the previous low we've seen by $10.00 and Amazon's lowest price ever by $40 according to Camelcamelcamel

• 27" (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen LED Screen
  • 60Hz
  • 6ms (gray to gray) FAST Mode
  • 300 cd/m2 (typical)
  • 3000: 1 (typical), Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 8 Million:1
  • 18.02" x 24.27" x 6.94" (w/ stand)

ReviewPC MagDigital Trends 

Rated 4.1/5 stars with 88 customer reviews on Amazon.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $284.50 from Jet.com.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The monitor has a slight curve to it, which isn't too noticeable, but it does help. I've never had a curved screen, I never thought I needed one.Personally for a computer it's perfect.

torresfija said:   The monitor has a slight curve to it, which isn't too noticeable, but it does help. I've never had a curved screen, I never thought I needed one.Personally for a computer it's perfect.

Do you think this can replace 2x 24" screens?

Xnarg1 said:   
torresfija said:   The monitor has a slight curve to it, which isn't too noticeable, but it does help. I've never had a curved screen, I never thought I needed one.Personally for a computer it's perfect.

Not at that resolution (assuming your current 24" is minimum 1920x1080 resolution). You will need a 27" minimum resolution width of 2560 (but it still doesn't completely cover two 24"s on width, this will cover 2/3 of it). To replace 2 24" completely with one monitor based on pixel width I recommend a 32" 3840x2160 (aka 4K resolution) of which you will have 4 times the desktop space than a traditional 1920x1080 monitor. (Never go with a 27" 4K display, it's too small for work/production.)

Xnarg1 said:   

It a standard 1080p monitor, not a 4K monitor.

Even if it was 4K, imagine squeezing all the info on two 24" screens onto a 27" screen? You'd need a magnifying glass to read it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017