• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Samsung Galaxy Sky Tracfone Smartphone with Case and 1350 Min/Text/Data $99.96 At QVC

http://www.qvc.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Sky-Tracfone-Smartphone-with-C... 

http://www.qvc.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Sky-Tracfone-Smartphone-with-Case-and-1350-MinTextData.product.E230521.html?sc=TSV&UDC=TSV&MSG=TSV_OTO_INSTOCK 

• Includes Galaxy Sky smartphone with USB cable and AC adapter; car charger, case, 1,350 minutes/1,350 texts/1.35GB data for one year and triple minutes for lifetime of device, and Select Smartphone Suite for Android digital download
  • Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system
  • 1.2GHz quad-core processor
  • 5" diagonal Super AMOLED display with 720x1280 resolution
  • 1.5GB RAM
  • 16GB internal memory
  • 802.11a/b/g/n built-in Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology
  • 5 megapixel rear-facing camera with flash
  • 2 megapixel front-facing camera
  • Google Play Store
  • Easy Mode
  • Ultra Power Saving Mode
  • Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • microSD memory card slot
  • Measures approximately 5-5/8" x 2-7/8" x 3/8", weighs 4.9 oz
  • UL listed adapter; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
  • Imported

This is a one day special.

Member Summary

samsung (498.40kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I got this phone for just a little less/same type deal from HSN and started using in December. I have been a Tracfone user for 15 (approx.) years. Love this new one!! Good size for those of us that are getting "blind". lol

rated:
This is a great phone. the 16 GB is really nice for a tracfone.

rated:
Does this phone has to be activate within certain time?, 

rated:
comodosky said:   Does this phone has to be activate within certain time?, 
  I don't know for sure, but I know they give you a reasonable amount of time to activate it. If you were thinking about activating it like a year from now, then you would probably be better off waiting 11 months and looking around then for deals. By then, they will have newer phones to offer. 

Good luck to you...

rated:
macdough said:   I got this phone for just a little less/same type deal from HSN and started using in December. I have been a Tracfone user for 15 (approx.) years. Love this new one!! Good size for those of us that are getting "blind". lol
  Thank you for your comments on this phone. I think it really helps people who are looking for a new phone.

I don't have this phone (yet), but I have been a Tracfone user since 2007.

rated:
anglr200 said:   This is a great phone. the 16 GB is really nice for a tracfone.
  Thanks for your recommendation. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017