ToDAY ONLY: FILA® Windshift 15 Men's Running Shoes Reg/Wide $13.99 ship Kohls Charge and 14% CB Ebates

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fila ® Windshift 15 Men's Running Shoes  30% off for Kohls Cardholders w/ code LOVE30 
Kohls Cardholder Free ship code FEB4FREE are codes with Kohls CHARGE

start at www.ebates.com and click thru for 14% CashBack

Net is $13.99 ship a/all offers + tax if applicable.  $17.49 shipped less 14% cashback after on $25 price.

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2511789/fila-sport-windshift-15-mens-running-shoes.jsp 

Member Summary

fila
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They don't have them in Size 15....boooo

I can't stop buying these damn Fila shoes. They are so comfortable and cheap. I must have 6 spare pairs in my closet. 

thanks MC

Edit: Ebates gave me $3.50 cash back, so the total cost was $13.99 
Edit: Ebates changed that $3.50 to $2.45 a few minutes ago, so it's back up to $15.04

I agree with blueribb, love the shoes and they are priced so well. It is rare to find wide widths at this pricepoint.

Thanks MC

good deal - thanks!

Excellent Find! Still had $10.00 in Kohl's Cash from Discover Deals so my out the door price was $11.00 plus 14% Ebates.

good finds. thanks.

Thanks for the coupon code and shipping code, well done!

lol. thanks op

Now that the 14% eBates CB is down to 6%, any others that offer better CB?

Got mine today - very comfortable actually!! Nothing from ebates yet - never used them before so don't know how long it takes for something to show up normally.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017