• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Homedepot has Sensi Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat and Wall Plate Bundle on sale for $99.00.

• Thermostat and wall plate have an easy plug-and-play installation
  • Gives complete and convenient control for ultimate home comfort
  • Compatible with Amazon Echo and Wink home automation network

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Works well with Echo or FireTV.

rated:
Other than the fact that it's controllable through Echo, what does this do that a programmable thermostat doesn't? Do people really find themselves changing their thermostat settings from the Internet? In general, once you set it up for time of day and day of week, it's pretty much good to go.

rated:
It's nice to keep an eye on your house when you are traveling. You can see what your temperature is in your home, get an alert if your furnace goes out, turn the damn thing off if you forgot to when you left the house. Nice to warm the house up before you get home too. This is all above and beyond regular scheduling.

rated:
I have this, easy to use and setup and doesn't need a 'c' wire.

rated:
easy setup, but I've been experiencing lost wifi and currently can't reconnect. I'm gonna have to reset it.

rated:
gpinzone said:   Other than the fact that it's controllable through Echo, what does this do that a programmable thermostat doesn't? Do people really find themselves changing their thermostat settings from the Internet? In general, once you set it up for time of day and day of week, it's pretty much good to go.

It gets utility company rebates...  I got $100 x 2, so I dumped my old programmable ones.  And yes, I can be at my desk or watching TV and click the app or use the desktop interface to change the temp.  

FYI it is easier to setup programs on the desktop interface.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017