• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

VISA (3.26kB)
Disclaimer
Best Buy | $25 OFF $100 with Visa Checkout 

Not available in store. Offer ends 2/22/17. Limit one per person. While supplies last.  

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts

marcopolomle (Feb. 19, 2017 @ 10:31a) |

They've offered this deal at least 3 times since last fall, so I wouldn't fret if you missed it this time as it is likel... (more)

fivetalents (Feb. 19, 2017 @ 11:04a) |

man...I'm glad the temptation to use this is gone   oh and that I left a slot open for someone who needed something

Larryslug (Feb. 20, 2017 @ 7:34a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
would this work for giftcards?

rated:
Nice deals i have found here. Thanks OP!

rated:
slamajammer said:   would this work for giftcards?
  *Online offer valid through 02/22/17 at 11:59 p.m. CT or while supplies last and is only available in the U.S. when displayed on this page. Discounts not available on gift and prepaid card purchases, and/or services purchased and/or taxes paid.

rated:
Didn't work on SBUX GCs

rated:
Thanks for good finds. Its just what i need.

rated:
Didn't work on Google Home/Chromecast combo

rated:
It works for me. Thanks OP!

rated:
Great post OP.
I have been planning to buy a Keurig Coffeemaker.
Looks like it is time to pull the trigger.
Although I have no idea which model to buy but will prefer the one with an ability to use reusable K-Cups.
It's for a small family which doesn't drink a lot of coffee.
Any suggestions?

rated:
Exclusions:

*Online offer valid through 02/22/17 at 11:59 p.m. CT or while supplies last and is only available in the U.S. when displayed on this page. Discounts not available on gift and prepaid card purchases, and/or services purchased and/or taxes paid. Excludes Amazon streaming players; Amazon Echo; Amazon Echo Dot; Google Wifi; Bose® audio products; Sonos; Polk Audio; Denon; select Samsung home audio, TVs, Sony audio, TVs and 3D glasses, select LG TVs and Blu-ray players; subscription software services; GoPro cameras and accessories; digital music services and download cards; select Dyson products; Pacific Sales products; and all Magnolia Home Theater products. No cash value. Limit 1 offer per customer. We may terminate this promotion at any time without notice. Discount will be automatically applied to a qualifying BestBuy.com purchase of $100 or more when you select Visa Checkout as your only payment method. All digital items require you to sign up for or sign in to a BestBuy.com account.

rated:
PruHTP said:   Exclusions:

*Online offer valid through 02/22/17 at 11:59 p.m. CT or while supplies last and is only available in the U.S. when displayed on this page. Discounts not available on gift and prepaid card purchases, and/or services purchased and/or taxes paid. Excludes Amazon streaming players; Amazon Echo; Amazon Echo Dot; Google Wifi; Bose® audio products; Sonos; Polk Audio; Denon; select Samsung home audio, TVs, Sony audio, TVs and 3D glasses, select LG TVs and Blu-ray players; subscription software services; GoPro cameras and accessories; digital music services and download cards; select Dyson products; Pacific Sales products; and all Magnolia Home Theater products. No cash value. Limit 1 offer per customer. We may terminate this promotion at any time without notice. Discount will be automatically applied to a qualifying BestBuy.com purchase of $100 or more when you select Visa Checkout as your only payment method. All digital items require you to sign up for or sign in to a BestBuy.com account.

I am assuming that I'll be able to use my recently acquired BB Gift card along with a credit card.
Correct?

rated:
marcopolomle said:   

*Online offer valid through 02/22/17 at 11:59 p.m. CT or while supplies last and is only available in the U.S. when displayed on this page. Discounts not available on gift and prepaid card purchases, and/or services purchased and/or taxes paid. Excludes Amazon streaming players; Amazon Echo; Amazon Echo Dot; Google Wifi; Bose® audio products; Sonos; Polk Audio; Denon; select Samsung home audio, TVs, Sony audio, TVs and 3D glasses, select LG TVs and Blu-ray players; subscription software services; GoPro cameras and accessories; digital music services and download cards; select Dyson products; Pacific Sales products; and all Magnolia Home Theater products. No cash value. Limit 1 offer per customer. We may terminate this promotion at any time without notice. Discount will be automatically applied to a qualifying BestBuy.com purchase of $100 or more when you select Visa Checkout as your only payment method. All digital items require you to sign up for or sign in to a BestBuy.com account.

I am assuming that I'll be able to use my recently acquired BB Gift card along with a credit card.
Correct?

"...Discount will be automatically applied to a qualifying BestBuy.com purchase of $100 or more when you select Visa Checkout as your ONLY PAYMENT METHOD..."

rated:
Anything work buying?

rated:
Thanks. Samsung Smartthings are on sale. I picked up a hub and sensor.

rated:
MasterKP said:   Thanks. Samsung Smartthings are on sale. I picked up a hub and sensor.
  Which sensor did you buy?

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Great post OP.
Looks like it is time to pull the plug.
Although I have no idea which model to buy but will prefer the one with an ability to use reusable K-Cups.
Any suggestions?

May be you meant 'pull the trigger?"  Pull the plug means something else.

rated:
Thanks OP. Worked for me. Added $1 iphone case filler.

rated:
king0fSpades said:   
marcopolomle said:   Great post OP.
Looks like it is time to pull the plug.
Any suggestions?

May be you meant 'pull the trigger?"  Pull the plug means something else.

Thanks. Corrected my post.

rated:
I picked up 2x WD 8Tb MyBook drives in two different purchases. They are on sale for $184+tax with this coupon.

I also had some Best Buy certificates which sweetened the deal a bit for one of them.

rated:
Sorry, we were unable to connect to Visa Checkout. Please enter your information below.ï„‚

rated:
rambone said:   
marcopolomle said:   

Correct?

"...Discount will be automatically applied to a qualifying BestBuy.com purchase of $100 or more when you select Visa Checkout as your ONLY PAYMENT METHOD..."

I used multiple BB GCs last time, about a month ago, and the Visa discount still worked out 

rated:
mmyk72 said:   
rambone said:   
marcopolomle said:   I am assuming that I'll be able to use my recently acquired BB Gift card along with a credit card.
Correct?

I used multiple BB GCs last time, about a month ago, and the Visa discount still worked out 

I think as long as your balance after gift cards is over $100 it will work.  Last time I try to use the gift card where it bought my balance down to $60, I did not get the $25 VC discount.

rated:
rbsolanki said:   MasterKP said:   Thanks. Samsung Smartthings are on sale. I picked up a hub and sensor.
  Which sensor did you buy?

I picked up the multipurpose sensor.

rated:
Sorry, we were unable to connect to Visa Checkout. Please enter your information below.

rated:
Thanks OP! I got the Rachio sprinkler controller I have been looking at.

rated:
In case anyone is wondering, pre-ordering DVDs works for the discount.   Might be a double benefit if they lower the price by day of release since you will be charged the lower price but got the $25 off with $100 original pricing.

rated:
If it works on the new NVIDIA Shield 16GB bundle (Shield , remote and game controller), that brings the price down to $175. Decent price , especially if you live in a state that doesn't charge state taxes (too bad some of us live in a bloodsucking state like CA whose avarice for taxes knows no bounds)

rated:
Used it on the Toshiba 55" TV (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/toshiba-55-class-54-6-diag--led-1080... It paid the tax. Thanks, RagingWookie!

rated:
I just went to use this promo for the first time on my existing Visa Checkout account, and I got this error: "SORRY, THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED
Due to popular demand, this offer is no longer available, but you can still pay with Visa Checkout on BestBuy.com anytime." And with that, Visa can go #$%^ themselves. They refused to give me any of those $10 off Best Buy promo codes everyone else was getting a Christmas or two ago, also.

rated:
Tried using it on a tablet: SORRY, THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED
Due to popular demand, this offer is no longer available, but you can still pay with Visa Checkout on BestBuy.com anytime."

rated:

rated:
They've offered this deal at least 3 times since last fall, so I wouldn't fret if you missed it this time as it is likely to be offered again. Each time they have to pull the offer before the expiration date because it is very popular and the maximum number of uses are exhausted early. Just set up a topic alert, bookmark a few qualifying items (in case one is out of stock, no longer sold, etc.), and buy one of them as soon as you get an email notification about the next offer.

rated:
man...I'm glad the temptation to use this is gone   oh and that I left a slot open for someone who needed something

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017