Exclusive! 50% Off Laptops or Desktops Priced $250+ AC + FS @ Dell Refurbished

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell Refurbished Computers Electronics | Official Dell Store
Disclaimer
Exclusively for Fatwallet readers, Dell Refurbished is offering 50% off Laptops or Desktops priced at $250 or more using coupon code "FATWALLET215". Shipping is free.  This offer runs through 9AM CST on February 16th!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this code used for only fatwallet members ?

IF you check out as guest you can go back and buy one at a time and still keep the discount. I bought 2 laptops for 148 free shipping.

Site says:
Your coupon is no longer available

We're sorry, the coupon code you have entered has already expired or has reached the maximum redemption limit.

Hmm... I just successfully ordered less than five minutes ago. Should be good through tomorrow.

Only home? Or business as well?

Do not use it logged into a Dell account (use guest) . Also it HAS to be laptop or desktop for 250+. NOT 249. Try a different model, or an incognito tab if you still have issues.

This coupon code has expired.

pbsoko said:   This coupon code has expired.
  I just tested again and it's working. Make sure you are on the Dell Refurbished site and not a different Dell store.

Wow this stinks. I had a laptop in my cart with the coupon code applied and it expired while I was checking out. Glad I didn't click "Place Order" as the price jumped from $304.22 to $627.51 while I was putting in my credit card info. Didn't realize they could switch the price after you were already checking out. I'm sad now...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017