This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Blue Max 2-In-1 20 in. and 14 in. 45cc Gas Chainsaw Combo with Blow Molded Case - $139.00 FS @ Home Depot

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Blue Max 8902 14
Disclaimer
For one day only, Home Depot has the Blue Max 2-In-1 20 in. and 14 in. 45cc Gas Chainsaw Combo with Blow Molded Case  on sale for $139.00 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This is $31.11 higher than Amazon's lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel. It has not been $107.89 since November 2013 and hasn't been less than $140 since early in 2016.

• 45cc pro-grade, single-cylinder, 2-stroke engine for 2800 RPM; no load speed
  • Contains 2 chainsaw bar and chain lengths of 14 in. and 20 in. for multiple cutting applications
  • Easy-access chain pro-tensioner for fast adjustments
  • Quick-start CDI ignition system
  • Center-balanced for maximum control and minimum fatigue
  • Anti-vibration handle reduces fatigue
  • 40:1 fuel mixture
  • Blow-molded case for convenient storage and carrying
  • Rapid-reaction kick-back brake (quick stop), hand guard, safety trigger and convenient on/off switch
  • EPA certified
  • Assembled dimensions: 14.17 in. W x 39.37 in. D x 14.96 in. H

Rated 3.8/5 stars with 461 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $189.99 from Rural King.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I own this Chainsaw. Upon using it in field, I felt it was heavy, not easy to move around due to weight, so when I checked other 40-45 cc engine Chainsaws, found that, this unit weight is more compare to others . So, I am back in the market to look for light weight Chainsaw. Just my experience.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017