This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

U.S Mattress: President's Day Sale - Up to 60% OFF + Extra $5 Off $100/+ $10 Off $500/$25 Off $1000

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

pres day sale
Disclaimer
U.S Mattress is having a President's Day Mattress Sale and offering Up to 60% OFF + an Extra $5 Off $100 using coupon code "FIVE2017A" + $10 Off $500 using
coupon code "TEN2017B" + $25 Off $1000 using coupon code "TWENTYFIVE2017C" during checkout with free delivery.

Notable Items:

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Phillipsburg II
Extra Firm , Luxury Firm , Plush 

• Twin: $464.00
  • Full: $609.00
  • Queen: $609.00
  • King & Cal-King: $809.00

Luxury Firm Pillow TopPlush Pillow Top 

• Twin: $509.00
  • Full: $709.00
  • Queen: $709.00
  • King & Cal-King: $909.00

**Prices shown are for mattress only**

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

There is a 'SALE' going on at the mattress stores every single day.  Yes, Every. Single. Day.

ach1199 said:   There is a 'SALE' going on at the mattress stores every single day.  Yes, Every. Single. Day.
  Having sold beds in a past life, I totally agree.  Just like cars, its marketing to get you in the store.  The exception are places like department stores where the sales reps do not have the ability to negotiate, but that is the minority.

These match the black Friday prices. I agree it's one of those industries that plays games. They will rebrand the same mattress for multiple distributors and the prices are all over the place. I got a foam mattress recently and really dig it but am looking for something cheap for the guest room. What Id really like is a sweet rollaway

iLetTheDogsOut said:   These match the black Friday prices. I agree it's one of those industries that plays games. They will rebrand the same mattress for multiple distributors and the prices are all over the place. I got a foam mattress recently and really dig it but am looking for something cheap for the guest room. What Id really like is a sweet rollaway
  Costco has fullsize mattress and box Spring  for about $350 until next Monday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017