• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dell Refurbished Computers is offering 40% Off any Item + Free Ground Shipping  with coupon code "PRESIDENT2017".

Deal Notes: Valid 2/17/2017, 9:00 AM CST to 2/20/2017, 11:59 PM CST ;  Excludes Clearance Items and 7010 Desktops

For example you can get the Dell OptiPlex 3010 w/ i5-3470 Quad (3.20 GHz), 8GB RAM, 1.02TB HDD, Win 7 Pro for $429.00 - 40% coupon code = $257.40. However you can also get a Dell OptiPlex 990 Desktop for as low as $134.40.

You can also get a Dell Latitude E6530 w/ 15.6" HD+ Anti-Glare LED-Backlit (1600 x 900) Screen, i5-3320M (2.60 GHz), 8GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Nvidia Quadro NVS 5200M 1GB, Win 7 Home Premium for $494.00 - 40% coupon code = $296.40 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Mar. 28, 2017 @ 4:03am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Does not work for monitors.WORKING AGAIN FOR ME!

rated:
Beware when buying from dellrefurbished.com. For example: They absolutely know what type of hard-drive is in the each unit when they post them since they have all gone through a refurbishing process. But refuse to state if the hard drive is solid state or not. You might even think that you can figure it out (like I did) by looking at the options which were available for that model. In my case, the drives over 256GB were HD but they offered SSD with 25GB or less. I bought one with 250GB drive. When it arrived it was a HD. When I went to Dell.com and entered the service code, is showed that the unit originally had a 500GB HD.

When I called dellrefurbished.com "customer support", I started to say "I just got my unit..." but before I could finish my sentence she says that we don't guarantee what is in them. I am like really? So this happens that frequently. Plus, you will pay to return it if you don't like it and 15% for restocking.

rated:
Just got an email this morning that coupon code PRESIDENT40 will also work through tonight at 11:59p.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017