This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

LIVE SUNDAY: Logitech® K360 Wireless Keyboard $9.99 free pickup or B&M Office Depot/Max

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 Glossy Black by Office Depot OfficeMax
Disclaimer

Member Summary

Logitech K360
Thanks blueribb
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What's with that one picture of the glossy angled right side ?

Are there flat black and glossy black versions ?

blueribb said:   What's with that one picture of the glossy angled right side ?

Are there flat black and glossy black versions ?

I know they make a silver version (or did) I have that one. Not sure on the glossy vs non-glossy black.

Thanks OP. Needed one. The one they gave me at work is crap. Sticking and bulky!

this keyboard surface is just like a laptop keyboard. Not glossy but not exactly matte neither...

good share

This keyboard is strong enough for the game?

Does it have an on/off switch?

tossiko said:   This keyboard is strong enough for the game?
  I just lost the game.

ablang said:   Does it have an on/off switch?

yes.

Really a nice keyboard for the money!

$9.99 isn't too much for such a good quality keyboard.

Is there really a need for a KB to be wireless?

ablang said:   Is there really a need for a KB to be wireless?

sure! less wire clutter on the desk,   in my case, frees up a front usb port for other uses. Easy to 'put away' if you want to have clear desk area for other reasons, (reading, filling out rebate forms, etc)

Wireless keyboard is also good for the add on standing desks like varidesk.

Bummer, isn't one of these stores close to me want to try one for my "smart" tv. one click at a time thing isn't working out so well

Will buying this satisfy the INK recycling ( $10 spend ) or since this is $9.99 before tax, one needs to buy a filler to get over the $10 requirement ?

How do the keys compare to the K120?

tossiko said:   This keyboard is strong enough for the game?
  not sure but I used it every day to play World of Warcraft and so on.. been over a year and only have to change battery once... typing on that same KB now

sam007 said:   Will buying this satisfy the INK recycling ( $10 spend ) or since this is $9.99 before tax, one needs to buy a filler to get over the $10 requirement ?

you need a filler. actually ONE copy at the copy center is about 9c, you can just make a self serve copy and have that as your filler item to put you over $10.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017