• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
SynopsisOn the surface, the young and beautiful Clara Barron seems to have everything- a great job as an OB-GYN; a great house in LA; and a big fun-loving Mexican family. But, the one thing Clara doesn't have figured out is her love life. Pressured by a family wedding in Mexico, Clara asks a co-worker to pose as her boyfriend for the weekend festivities - only to be caught by surprise when her ex- boyfriend suddenly shows up after disappearing from her life completely. Torn, Clara must decide between going back to the past or open her heart to new and unexpected possibilities. In an adventure full of laughter, she learns that sometimes it takes the whole crazy family to help you find crazy love.

https://www.atomtickets.com/movies/everybody-loves-somebody/243498     Code : KARLALOVESU   CastKarla SouzaJosé María YazpikBen O'TooleK. C. Clyde 

Member Summary

Everybody Loves Somebody (17.21kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The code doesn't seem to do any or give an error message when it is entered.

rated:
Exbauer said:   The code doesn't seem to do any or give an error message when it is entered.
  Because it is dead. It made it to the front page on the other slippry deals side and vultures used up all codes like there is no tomorrow. One I read said, he wasn't fast enough to score is 7th ticket. 

rated:
I doubt anyone missed anything. Doesn't this seem like about the most overused, clichéd, even plagiarized rom-com plot line ever?

rated:
lousygolfer said:   I doubt anyone missed anything. Doesn't this seem like about the most overused, clichéd, even plagiarized rom-com plot line ever?

I'll pass on this silly rehashed plot.
Last time Atom gave me two La La Land tickets for $6.99 - it was a good movie.

rated:
This offer was dead before it was posted

I saw it posted and marked expired at many sites before it was posted here
It always pays to check the offer before posting

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017