• 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM expandable up to 128GB
  • Dual SIM, NANO (4FF)
  • 20 MP AF dual LED Flash + 8 MP front camera
  • 5.5" AMOLED 2560 x 1440 WQHD display, Gorilla Glass Gen 4
  • 3250mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0, USB Type-C
  • Fingerprint scanner (multi-mode)
  • 32-bit High Resolution Audio, 4K video capture
  • Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradeable
  • 4G LTE Unlocked Phone - supports AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket & other GSM-based networks
  • A clear protective phone case is included
  • ZTE Passport 2.0 (USA) & ZTE Passport 1.0 (Canada)

Note: ZTE just released their update to Android Nougat on 2/8/17

Member Summary

ZTE Axon 7 Phone (Unlocked) 64GB 4GB
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note that this will not work with Sprint, or their MVNOs since Sprint has only allows devices on their network with approved IMEI numbers. It is possible to use this on Verizon, but it may need a bit of adjustment to network settings. The issue is ZTE hasn't paid them, or allowed them to add their bloatware to the phone, so while the phone has the capability to work, it isn't "approved."

I've purchased this phone on an earlier offer from Newegg at this price. At the time, it included a JBL headphone. We never know what they do in the future. If anyone cares, B&H Photo usually matches Newegg for this.

I've been having a lot of radio problems connecting to Verizon. I think it's because I read everything about this phone on xda-developers, and I did some steps that should have only applied to earlier versioins of the firmware. If you're using Verizon, you will likely need a GSM SIM to program the Access Point Name settings. The SIM doesn't need to be active.

Good phone.

Has Band 12 support, but no WiFi calling yet......
http://www.spectrumgateway.com/compatible-phones

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017