• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Apple MacBook Pro MF839LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (2.7GHz Core i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB)

[Removed the link as this seems to be a scam.] edited by original poster

Price is $499 by 3rd party seller
Item condition appears as 'New'

Best Buy has the same at $999, why is this seller selling new MacBook at half price? Am I missing some catch?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
why is this seller selling new MacBook at half price? Am I missing some catch?
  That is what I want to know

rated:
Another says 359 now. All are just launched... fraud.

rated:
darius11 said:   Another says 359 now. All are just launched... fraud.

I ordered without knowing in first place but now I don't want to be a victim of this. What are my choices and how do I protect myself?
It happened to me last time with another seller and package never arrived. Amazon gave me credit but that was a small amount. I am worried on this large amount.
Thanks in advance,

rated:
Do a chargeback on your credit card or request a cancellation through Amazon. In the future, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. New Macbooks (any model) do not go for this low. The $999 at BestBuy is probably as low as it will be for a new Macbook Pro.

rated:
mokiavelli said:   Do a chargeback on your credit card or request a cancellation through Amazon. In the future, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. New Macbooks (any model) do not go for this low. The $999 at BestBuy is probably as low as it will be for a new Macbook Pro.
  Thank you, I just submitted cancellation request and I will remove the link in my original post to prevent others trapped in that.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017