27.5" Mongoose Men's Rader Mountain Bike Disc Brakes, Blue $119.99 A/C at ebay.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

27.5" Mongoose Men's Rader Mountain Bike Disc Brakes, Blue $119.99 A/C at ebay.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

More of a cruiser than a mountain bike IMO.

Gotta love the pointlessly tall fork. I guess it's supposed to give the impression of shocks without actually having shocks. Then again, cheap shocks may well be worse than no shocks.

This is a good bike for the price.

Looks great has best feature but only bad is that it weighs a bit. Ordering soon.

exppii said:   Gotta love the pointlessly tall fork. I guess it's supposed to give the impression of shocks without actually having shocks. Then again, cheap shocks may well be worse than no shocks.

Need both shocks, your butt will thank you.

I noticed the wide tires on this bike. How does that help with the ride?

ctgolfer said:   I noticed the wide tires on this bike. How does that help with the ride?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xzm8fdGxM8

So it seems that the Plus Bike would be the better option over the Wide - thanks WorkerAnt

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017