Live Sun Best Buy: Acer - ICONIA ONE 10 - 10.1" - Tablet - 32GB - White $99.99 Shipped

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DEAL LIVE SUNDAY!!  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-iconia-one-10-10-1-tablet-32gb-... 

if Visa Checkout Promo still good on 2/19, pay $74.99 after $25 off $100. not sure if sale tax counts towards $100 threshold on $25/100 offer, may need small filler, like a $1 clearance item, etc.

Member Summary

Acer - ICONIA ONE 10 - 10.1" - Tablet - 32GB - White
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.
Best Buy $25 OFF $100 with Visa Checkout Offer ends 2/22/17 so should work unless they pull it.
Will be a great deal if it works especially with my Best Buy Gift coupons which I converted to a GC.

$75 is cheap ...but must resist since I already have 3 cheap Android tablets that are being used as paper weight.

I would be all over this if it had more than 1 GB of ram.

Nice price and all, but need a little better specs. Good value for that just need a tablet.

do they update them , i quit buying cause 2 tablets that were 2 and 3 years old they stop supporting.

Amz reviews are mixed mostly complaining about low memory.

devyanks90 said:   I would be all over this if it had more than 1 GB of ram.
  Oh my, it only has 1gig of RAM? I know, it's $75, but yikes.

Product Features

Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system
Productivity and entertainment at your fingertips. Download apps, games, movies, music and eBooks from Google Play. Cloud integration provides a seamless experience across all Android devices.

10.1" screen with 1280 x 800 resolution
This resolution yields bold color and is great for Web browsing, light reading and studying, and casual gaming.

32GB internal storage plus microSD slot
Store your software, apps, music, movies, photos, and more. Expand storage with a microSD card (sold separately).

Quad-core processor
The right combination of fast performance and power efficiency. It allows rapid multitasking, delivers smooth response and unleashes stunning graphics.

Dual cameras for photos and face-to-face chat
2MP front camera and 5MP rear camera.

ctgolfer said:   Product Features

Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system
Productivity and entertainment at your fingertips. Download apps, games, movies, music and eBooks from Google Play. Cloud integration provides a seamless experience across all Android devices.

10.1" screen with 1280 x 800 resolution
This resolution yields bold color and is great for Web browsing, light reading and studying, and casual gaming.

32GB internal storage plus microSD slot
Store your software, apps, music, movies, photos, and more. Expand storage with a microSD card (sold separately).

Quad-core processor
The right combination of fast performance and power efficiency. It allows rapid multitasking, delivers smooth response and unleashes stunning graphics.

Dual cameras for photos and face-to-face chat
2MP front camera and 5MP rear camera.

Thanks for posting the specs.  I'd like to add: 
 MediaTek CPU and 1GB ram...not a good deal.
 

To use Visa Checkout, the pre tax total should be $100 or above. So, you would have to add something cheap like $5 remote, $5 mouse or $3 screen cleaner.

1200X800 X 10.1" I'd want a couple more pixels for that size tablet.

1GB? Don't touch it!

javaman2003 said:   To use Visa Checkout, the pre tax total should be $100 or above. So, you would have to add something cheap like $5 remote, $5 mouse or $3 screen cleaner.
  

look in clearance, sometimes there's $1 cables or a cheap DVD

Is Visa checkout good for any Visa card or does it have to be BestBuy's visa card? I can't get the checkout to load? BTW, there are camera cases for $1.99 (reg 9.99) in clearance. Thanks Mr. Cheap.

Incredibledealmaker said:   Is Visa checkout good for any Visa card or does it have to be BestBuy's visa card? I can't get the checkout to load? BTW, there are camera cases for $1.99 (reg 9.99) in clearance. Thanks Mr. Cheap.
  

any major CC can be used with Visa Checkout, (Visa/MC/Discover/Amex)

"SORRY, THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED (the Visa $25 coupon)
Due to popular demand, this offer is no longer available, but you can still pay with Visa Checkout on BestBuy.com anytime."

Well I was still thinking of buying it with VCO credit but this is no longer a hot deal or even a deal without the VCO especially with a crappy 1GB RAM.

fatxman said:   1GB? Don't touch it!
  I agree, 1GB of RAM is gonna make this super slow.
Not even worth $75 (with visa check out).  



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017