• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.shopyourway.com/app/2/l/instantwin/5-win-1000-instant-win-game/43468

After you spin the wheel, even if it says you didn't win a prize, log out and then log back in. $5 in points (5,000 points) should show up after you've logged back in.

Possible YMMV, but looks like most people are getting the points.

Member Summary

Shopyourway (11.88kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
You gave them your personal info when you signed up for the rewards program, not for spinning a wheel. I may be wrong, b... (more)

sdskees (Feb. 18, 2017 @ 10:03p) |

none for me. Just more future spams and telemarket calls

mmyk72 (Feb. 18, 2017 @ 11:23p) |

They will tailor the ads to you if you are signed up for emails based on selections that you make during some sweeps. If... (more)

bc3000 (Feb. 19, 2017 @ 10:02a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Lost the game. Signed Out Signed In. Points were 5,000 higher. COOL!!!

rated:
worked for me, noice!

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
Worked perfectly.
Thanks ctujackbauer!

rated:
harlock001 said:   Lost the game. Signed Out Signed In. Points were 5,000 higher. COOL!!!
  Same thing here. I lost, signed out & in - got the 5000 points!

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
lost but won cool

rated:
thanks for the tip.

rated:
Worked

rated:
I got $5 in points just for clicking that link, no game play required. I'm certain the points weren't there before. So thanks -- five free bucks of merchandise is always nice!

rated:
Did your 'sweeps' contest have a "doorbuster" banner on it? i thought that was the only way of guaranteed points. i just played, and haven't seen any points yet. logged out/in

rated:
i won 1000 points. after loginng in got 6000 points

rated:
None for me and I got the doorbuster e-mail.

rated:
The points got added to my SYW. Thanks Ctujackbauer!! Free points are always good.

rated:
Didn't work for me.

rated:
ctujackbauer said:   http://www.shopyourway.com/app/2/l/instantwin/5-win-1000-instant-win-game/43468 

After you spin the wheel, even if it says you didn't win a prize, log out and then log back in. $5 in points (5,000 points) should show up after you've logged back in.

Possible YMMV, but looks like most people are getting the points.

lost the game. logged out and logged back in. NO Points. 

scam.

rated:
did not work

rated:
no dice.....

rated:
Larryslug said:   no dice.....
  the worse part is, once u clicked on the spinning wheel, ur personal info submitted to their sweepstakes for spamming in the future.

rated:
For anyone who didn't get the points right away after logging back in, try checking your points tomorrow.

The contest type changed from doorbuster to premium just a little while ago.

rated:
Wasted 10 mins

rated:
microkelvin said:   
  the worse part is, once u clicked on the spinning wheel, ur personal info submitted to their sweepstakes for spamming in the future.

You gave them your personal info when you signed up for the rewards program, not for spinning a wheel. I may be wrong, but the only sweepstakes spam you get is when you actually play the game, and usually it's just one email saying you won or you lost.

rated:
none for me. Just more future spams and telemarket calls

rated:
sdskees said:   
microkelvin said:   

You gave them your personal info when you signed up for the rewards program, not for spinning a wheel. I may be wrong, but the only sweepstakes spam you get is when you actually play the game, and usually it's just one email saying you won or you lost.

They will tailor the ads to you if you are signed up for emails based on selections that you make during some sweeps. If you say you are interested in weight equipment they will send you emails with weight equipment in it. Not a real big deal if you ask me but to some it obviously is and they should just stay off the internet....lol

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017