Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dollar Tree

BUY 3 FRENCH'S SUPER CLASSIC YELLOW MUSTARD 12 OZ $1.00 EACH

• Pay $3.00
  • Submit for (3) $2.99/1 Frenchs Super Classic Yellow Mustard valid on 12 oz only, Checkout51 Rebate, exp. 02/22/2017 [li

http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/...  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

YMMV. I don't see this offer listed on either of my CO51 accounts as an available rebate.

MrVietnam said:   YMMV. I don't see this offer listed on wither of my CO51 accounts as an available rebate.
  Same here.

info was posted on livingrich blog, so can't say, maybe a YMMV offer, regional or it's simply gone now.

Not related to OPs deal, but related to CO51 ... Acme MyMixx had 2 free offers this weekend (clip by 2/19, redeem by 2/20).

One of the offers was for Milka OREO Chocolate Candy Bar.  CO51 has an offer for $0.55 back on 1 (YMMV,  my parent's account had $1.00 back on 2).

I submitted the receipt and it cleared for $0.55

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Not related to OPs deal, but related to CO51 ... Acme MyMixx had 2 free offers this weekend (clip by 2/19, redeem by 2/20).

One of the offers was for Milka OREO Chocolate Candy Bar.  CO51 has an offer for $0.55 back on 1 (YMMV,  my parent's account had $1.00 back on 2).

I submitted the receipt and it cleared for $0.55

I couldn't find the bars. The first store I went to on Sunday I never asked CS because there was no one there. I tried a couple of stores today and neither had any left. I got a rain check from one of them.

MrVietnam said:   YMMV. I don't see this offer listed on wither of my CO51 accounts as an available rebate.
It is only available on the app because you need to scan the UPC on the mustard. It will not show up on the website.

Couldn't find this mustard at a couple of Dollar Trees. Good deal if you can get it.

Really wanted to finally cash in on my checkout51 balance, its taken me over a year to get it to ~$12.00

billrubin said:   MrVietnam said:   YMMV. I don't see this offer listed on wither of my CO51 accounts as an available rebate.
It is only available on the app because you need to scan the UPC on the mustard. It will not show up on the website.

Thanks for the info that this deal is only available on the app.

0 remaining now.

ctujackbauer said:   0 remaining now.
Click the "mark as expired" link in the first post to alert the moderator to flag the deal as dead.

This is my biggest peeve with CO51, that you can't lock in an offer like you can with many other grocery deal programs.

ctujackbauer said:   0 remaining now.
Too bad. I had hoped it would stick around long enough to reset on Thursday so I'd be able to submit it again. However, I am not surprised it's gone given how great a deal it was. It was probably the DT deal that was the final nail in the coffin. There were other deals at SR and S&S that weren't quite as lucrative.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017