KOHLS CARDHOLDERS: Magic Bullet 11-pc. Blending System $12.59ac Shipped

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
30% off for Kohls Cardholders w/ code LOVE30 
Kohls Cardholder Free ship code FEB4FREE  

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-118811/magic-bullet-express-17...

Member Summary

magic bullet
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got one Thanks so much

greenhou (Feb. 20, 2017 @ 8:37p) |

Amazing deal; wish I would have saw this sooner. Out of stock but I will try again. Thx so much!

homes5232 (Feb. 21, 2017 @ 5:55a) |

Truly dead now, price is back to $59.99. Thanks OP, managed to score one for myself and one for my daughter last night.... (more)

jhd3rd (Feb. 21, 2017 @ 6:19a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Damn. Not being a Kohls Cardholder costing me by saving money on things I don't need to buy.

I O U Many Thanks!

Thanks OP

Thanks, in for 1

Thank you so much!!

Paid ~$6 with tax after $10 from Discover.

Thank you so much!

Sold out everywhere, at least within 50 miles of my location.

​Too late. OOS for me.

Good deal.Thanks OP.

Not bad, I just got one, thanks

Squonk said:   Sold out everywhere, at least within 50 miles of my location.
  

?? shipping is free w/Kohls Charge, why are you doing in store pick up?

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Squonk said:   Sold out everywhere, at least within 50 miles of my location.
  

?? shipping is free w/Kohls Charge, why are you doing in store pick up?

  It's sold out for shipping...  When you click Add to Cart it says it is not available for shipping...

kenbenobi said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Squonk said:   Sold out everywhere, at least within 50 miles of my location.
  

?? shipping is free w/Kohls Charge, why are you doing in store pick up?

  It's sold out for shipping...  When you click Add to Cart it says it is not available for shipping...

  

oh! I see....duh!

Just shipping in store now?

shipping back on stock (was out of stock when i checked 2 hours ago)

Great find OP in for one

Thanks Mr. C. You always help me spend money.

Out of stock.

Back in stock, just ordered one.

Good deal! thank you very much!

Got one Thanks so much

Amazing deal; wish I would have saw this sooner. Out of stock but I will try again. Thx so much!

Truly dead now, price is back to $59.99. Thanks OP, managed to score one for myself and one for my daughter last night.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017