MacBook AirŽ (Latest Model)-13.3" Display- i5- 8GB MEM /128GB Flash-$749 @ Bestbuy

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

macbook
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Intel Core i5 processor

Intel HD Graphics 6000

Flash storage

Up to 12 hours of battery life* (13-inch model)

802.11ac Wi-Fi

Multi-Touch trackpad

I'm using this machine right now and love it and it is a deal at this price. I use it for a mix of work, light gaming, and grad school and it does everything I need. I played Super Hot and Prison Architect with no hiccups. Battery life has been great and traveling with it is perfect. Also, the keyboard and trackpad are miles ahead of their PC laptop competitors.

If you're looking for raw specs, this won't be for you. For those of us that want something that will always work, is light and wonderful to use - this is tough to beat.

5th gen processor. This is an old computer. Good, sure, but old.

I have the 2013 version of this, and I can attest the the same comments above, amazing machine! Why? build quality, battery life, weight and longevity. Doesn't really matter much about the processor generation as it has enough speed for anything you toss at it. I have VMware running windows at the same time as many other apps without issue. The key is battery life and quality of the battery, as I have almost 500 cycle count on my battery with over 90% health! Going all day on one charge is amazing!

It's a great and reliable machine, hot price for new with warranty.

711 for geek squad warranty

Thanks for your recommendation!

i5 750 steep.. i paid 500 for Dell xps i7

guardianx said:   i5 750 steep.. i paid 500 for Dell xps i7
  Enjoy the Dell, I run them as well (Alienware).

Just got an 11-inch final-gen i7 with 8GB and 256GB SSD with warranty... for $680.

There are so many of these you are better off used.

asuka said:   Just got an 11-inch final-gen i7 with 8GB and 256GB SSD with warranty... for $680.

Link to deal ? Copy of receipt? Does the 11" screen have the higher-resolution Retina display ?

Comparing only processor specs really shows the lack of knowledge base of a product. Do you have a product link?

keaton85 said:   
  Comparing only processor specs really shows the lack of knowledge base of a product. Do you have a product link?

That's a very nice way of saying it, he got a Dell man !!

asuka said:   Just got an 11-inch final-gen i7 with 8GB and 256GB SSD with warranty... for $680.

I am in the market for a machine with these exact specs!  If you could share a link, it would be GREATLY appreciated!

eBay, used with warranty. They're on there but President's day... right now you're going to pay more.

Can a student get an extra discounter for this deal? Thanks!

jjjjjjjj said:   Can a student get an extra discounter for this deal? Thanks!
  I got it done but it took an override.

asuka said:   eBay, used with warranty. They're on there but President's day... right now you're going to pay more.
  Do you have a better price now?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017