• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Mar. 23, 2017 @ 2:03am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Topic line should read $7.99 and up or $7.99-$12.99. All three photos are $12.99 and not 7.99 per the link.

rated:
PruHTP said:   Topic line should read $7.99 and up or $7.99-$12.99. All three photos are $12.99 and not 7.99 per the link.

Give me a break. there are at least 5 at the link which are $7.99. redding the thread is really lame.

rated:
Creating a thread with misinformation that all M325c mice at Staples are at a certain price when they are not is lame and is worthy of a Red. Your misinformation is picked up by other websites who carry your topic line and thus carry on your misinformation even further.

rated:
I think these are a little on the smaller side, but for those who are OK with that, it's a good price, and there are MANY at the $7.99 price point.

rated:
MrRetro said:   I think these are a little on the smaller side, but for those who are OK with that, it's a good price, and there are MANY at the $7.99 price point.

thanks, some are too busy nit-picking to point that out.

rated:
PruHTP said:   Creating a thread with misinformation that all M325c mice at Staples are at a certain price when they are not is lame and is worthy of a Red. Your misinformation is picked up by other websites who carry your topic line and thus carry on your misinformation even further.

again, just lame. there are plenty to choose from at this price point. people are intelligent enough to see the ones at the link at the stated price and avoid any marked $12.99. and no where do I state the word "all". the incorrect photos were removed, those were the choices offered to populate the OP..

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
PruHTP said:   Creating a thread with misinformation that all M325c mice at Staple*s are at a certain price when they are not is lame and is worthy of a Red. Your misinformation is picked up by other websites who carry your topic line and thus carry on your misinformation even further.

again, just lame. there are plenty to choose from at this price point. people are intelligent enough to see the ones at the link at the stated price and avoid any marked $12.99. and no where do I state the word "all". the incorrect photos were removed, those were the choices offered to populate the OP..

How thick are you not to understand that many people see your posts on smartphones, read the misinformation, head to stores and anger the store associates who have to explain your error because you didn't differentiate between availability at online versus in store. Also "Free pickup" should be "Free pickup when shipped to store". People do not read the entire topic line.

rated:
PruHTP said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
PruHTP said:   Creating a thread with misinformation that all M325c mice at Staple*s are at a certain price when they are not is lame and is worthy of a Red. Your misinformation is picked up by other websites who carry your topic line and thus carry on your misinformation even further.

How thick are you not to understand that many people see your posts on smartphones, read the misinformation, head to stores and anger the store associates who have to explain your error because you didn't differentiate between availability at online versus in store. Also "Free pickup" should be "Free pickup when shipped to store". People do not read the entire topic line.

Free pick up on these vary, some are in stock/some not. I understand your points/logic and do agree with some. But perhaps if you posted it as a suggestion to improve the post, rather than a slam how crappy the post is, how dense I am and redding it (as it did come off), maybe I'd be more inclined to make the changes and thank you rather than get into a pissing match.   I post up a lot of deals on Sunday AM's, so I can only pay so much attention to the nitty gritty of a post like this and covering every possible situation that may arise. That's where community help comes in to play. If something is glaringly wrong, I'll fix it.  I pulled the wrong pics after you pointed it out, obviously it is not my intention to mislead people to waste their time or run into hassles at a Staples store............

rated:

• Micro-precise scrolling: New designed-for-web scrolling makes searches, shopping and browsing easier
  • Feel-good design: Contoured shape and textured rubber grips keep your hand comfortable even after long hours
  • Long battery life: Up to 18 months of battery life virtually eliminates the need to change batteries

rated:
Thanks OP.
Fox & Owl are rare to find at these prices.

rated:
It might help to be clear that this is for the M325c, not the M325 (which is not discounted). There are some non-obvious differences:

• The c denotes their Party Collection, as you can tell from the patterns
  • The M325c comes with a nano-receiver, not a Unifying adapter, however the Mouse itself is Unifying-ready
  • It still has a tilt-wheel, which is my favorite feature (great to enable for side-scrolling in Excel)

Still, it's a good enough deal for what I'd consider the gold standard wireless mouse.

rated:
I just bought two of these things, one as a gift (one of my best friends last name is Fox) and another for my-own-self.

There were at *least* as many at the lower price as at the higher price.

Just my own humble opinion here, but anyone who rags on MISTERCHEAP is pretty much not looking with clear eyes. MISTERCHEAP brings so much to our community and has done so consistently for years.

rated:
I have big hands, but I love this mouse-once I got used to it, I can't go back to a full size mouse, seems klutzy. BTW I ended up buying two and got free shipping-I'm not sure if that is normal or based on my membership status-but shipping is free.

Thanks OP, been looking for some as backups and these patterns aren't TOO hideous.

rated:
Great Deal
Got 2
Thanx OP!

rated:
Oh dead now I was late.... by a week :;

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017