• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Quill has 27" Dell SE2717Hx 1080p IPS LED Monitor on sale for $119.99. Shipping is free.

Specs: 

• Resolution: 1920x1080
  • Response Time: 6ms GTG
  • Refresh Rate: 75Hz
  • Contrast Ratio: 8000000:1 (dynamic)
  • Viewing Angles: 178° (H) / 178° (V)
  • Type: IPS

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great, I missed the same deal at Staples
Quill is Staples

rated:
A pop up offered $20 off on $100
gave eMail addy'
got coupon
now this
We apologize; this coupon cannot be applied - Take $20 off your order of $100. Valid for Intended Recipient only. Excludes Select Tech, Daily Deals, Gift Cards & Biofreeze  

rated:
Only one VGA and one HDMI  connector no DVI or D-Sub if you need those.

rated:
nsdp said:   Only one VGA and one HDMI  connector no DVI or D-Sub if you need those.
  There is adapters for a few bucks on eBay

rated:
The last time I ordered a monitor from Quill on sale, they cancelled the order with no explanation (didn't even send an email telling me it was cancelled). After that, I looked up their reviews on resellerratings and low and behold, this is common practice for this company - they do it all the time, says lots of different people.

Reviews of Quill

rated:
nsdp said:   Only one VGA and one HDMI  connector no DVI or D-Sub if you need those.
  dvi and HDMI are the same signal - so you just need a "gender bender" adapter to make the physical connection work. either a $2 adapter or a $5 dollar dvi to hdmy cable.

rated:
Dell SE2717HX RVJXC 27 Full HD 1920 X 1080 Monitor. The 27" size is the right one for a busy desk.

rated:
27" is 27" is 27"
Right?

rated:
OOS now.

rated:
You can just order from Staples for the same price.

rated:
not oos for me. I just ordered

rated:
Is this glossy or matte ?

rated:
wiredcelloffers said:   not oos for me. I just ordered
  It is out of stock at Staples, not at Quill . However, Quill is owned by Staples and they use the same warehouse. So Quill probably is out of stock too. Unfortunately, Quill doesn't have real time inventory which is why they cancel orders so often. But worse than the fact that they cancel orders at Quill is that they cancel them and just don't tell you. In a week or 2 when you don't get anything and finally get around to calling them and asking what happened, that is when you will find out "Oh, your order was cancelled."

rated:
OOS at Quill on 2/21

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017