Moto X Pure Edition 64GB Smartphone (Unlocked, White/Bamboo) $249.99 at bhphotovideo.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Moto X Pure Edition 64GB Smartphone (Unlocked, White/Bamboo)

$249.99
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1196060-REG/motorola_00946nartl_moto_x_pure_edition.html

Member Summary

Moto X
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This price is $20 less than their Black Friday deal.

Why did someone give this red for "Poor Product"? I've had one since just before Black Friday, and been very happy with it. Much better signal than my old phone (on Sprint network currently, but about to change), pretty good camera, plenty of space and speed. Drawbacks (to me) are no wireless charging and no removable battery. It also doesn't have a fingerprint sensor, but I don't care about that.

My headphone jack is broken and thinks that there is always something plugged in, but other than that I like mine.

I picked this up from B&H about a month ago when it was the same price. Two things about the phone annoy me: It's got these chromed plastic bars that stick up from the top and bottom of the phone. The gap between them and the display means they pick up lint from my pocket and make the phone look awful. Second is the lack of variety for cases. When you get the phone you get a clear plastic bumper. The cases I've seen on AMZN are all fairly generic and get poor reviews. I'd be a lot happier if I could find a trim flipcover case that doesn't double the thickness of the phone.

Showing $475 now.

Dead dealio

ot this on BF for 269.00 pretty happy with it since I was coming from a droid 4. I got a cimo clear cover which grips the phone tightly. Though I have not dropped the phone to test it.

damn it again. why don't they just permanently drop the price of this phone? stop with all the yo-yo prices!

just checked link they brought the price down to 279.00 but this thread is expired anyway

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017