Pizza Hut 50% off all online menu Pizza prices til 3/2

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.pizzahut.com/#/home  (click on banner on main landing page)

Member Summary

pizza hut
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Large 1 topping for $6.44 and large specialty for $8 in my area. Thanks.

eddyrodrigue (Feb. 21, 2017 @ 8:02p) |

Time running out.

FloydTheBarber (Feb. 25, 2017 @ 6:00p) |

Extended until 3/2.

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Feb. 28, 2017 @ 6:56a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal OP. For those who dont know, TEOMED3T6 still works for me for a 5.99 3 topping medium. Limited to only one though. Been working for 2+ years here haha

just FYI, these menu price offers don't work on gluten-free options.

etothex said:   just FYI, these menu price offers don't work on gluten-free options.

I use the 50% off online deal for gluten free pizza all the time.  Most be location by location.

Clocks said:   
etothex said:   just FYI, these menu price offers don't work on gluten-free options.

I use the 50% off online deal for gluten free pizza all the time.  Most be location by location.

really now? I'll try some other locations.  It takes me to creation options, and doesn't let me choose the GF option, only, medium/large, and no way to just create it GF first and add a code.

and now there's a separate gluten free 50% coupon in deals.

Been using the 50% off of GF pizza for years, though I have only tried my nearest location. They come to like $5.50 a piece, so there have been times I'll order like 5 of them, and freeze what I don't eat. You can't beat that price for gf pizza, though admittantly the quality isn't top notch.

i just tried a bunch of nearby locations but no go.

The 50% off GF coupon works, but it won't work on the certified GF pepperoni pizza, unless i add another made in creator pizza and buy that too; the coupon then applies to both. Removing the CYO removes the offer, leaving a full price GF pepperoni. So frustrating.

I didn't even know Pizza Hut offered gluten free pizzas. And just checking the ones in my area, they don't offer them at any of them. I'm guessing that means it isn't offered nationwide and each location decides whether or not to offer them, so that might explain why they're excluded (and not necessarily excluded at all of them).

Very nice find, thanks op.

FYI, you must click though the 50% off banner or the link on the DEALS page when you make your pizza for the deal to apply. Not that anyone here would fail to check their total before completing the order, but last time around, my buddy who's a manager at a PH spent more time fielding angry customer calls about the deal not automatically applying to all orders than actually making pizzas.

Nice find! Thanks OP!

I like pizza, this is a good find for me.

I like pizza, this is a good find for me.

doesn't work on pasta

etothex said:   i just tried a bunch of nearby locations but no go.

The 50% off GF coupon works, but it won't work on the certified GF pepperoni pizza, unless i add another made in creator pizza and buy that too; the coupon then applies to both. Removing the CYO removes the offer, leaving a full price GF pepperoni. So frustrating.

I am sorry.  I just realized I am thinking about Dominos gf pizza.  I have only had Pizza Hut gf pizza once, but do not recall using any coupon/.discounts.  Again, sorry for the confusion.

tinkleondabeach said:   doesn't work on pasta

Yeah, shocking! given the title says PIZZA. what nerve!

footballking732 said:   Good deal OP. For those who dont know, TEOMED3T6 still works for me for a 5.99 3 topping medium. Limited to only one though. Been working for 2+ years here haha
  My store has started hating me for this coupon. But I still use it. Cannot be beat. 

Stubtify said:   
footballking732 said:   Good deal OP. For those who dont know, TEOMED3T6 still works for me for a 5.99 3 topping medium. Limited to only one though. Been working for 2+ years here haha
  My store has started hating me for this coupon. But I still use it. Cannot be beat. 

awesome, thanks for this one. But the 50% off large is better for now. 

Location specific. Does not work in my area.

f2000sa said:   Location specific. Does not work in my area.
  I'm not sure if this is being advertised nationally (as in on TV or whatever), but if it is, send them an email online to complain. A few years ago the local franchise group here declined to participate in this, pleading "it would bankrupt us," so I sent bad feedback (where they told me the same thing), but then corporate (which happens to also see the emails you send to the local franchisee) intervened a few weeks after the deal ended, told me that it wasn't an "optional" deal for locations to "choose" to offer, and gave me a $10 gift card for the inconvenience... and since then, I've never had any trouble with any deals with my local franchise group.

Nice! I like pizza so much.

Very Nice!! I like it so much and the price and pizza so good!!!!!!

Large 1 topping for $6.44 and large specialty for $8 in my area. Thanks.

Time running out.

Extended until 3/2.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017