Lemo Solar Security Lights, 2 for $10.99, Amazon Free ship $35+

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

2pk Ledmo
Disclaimer
I had been shopping for more LED security lights after having purchased some Baxia Motion sensing lights of very similar design. They have come a long way and are quite bright, I hope these are as well, Baxia claims 120 lm which doesn't sound like a lot, but is much brighter than my high dollar solar light from 4 years ago. These claim 150lm.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQY2J4O/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title...

​These have a hopefully nice feature of having a dim mode then switching to bright with motion. Though check the Q & A this might be a bad description. The seller says these only come on with motion! Then suggest buying the right ones... contradiction their description.  aaarrrrgggghhh! ...but it's Amazon and if it's wrong it's simple returning.

​I haven't purchased these, and might not, I purchased 8 other brand (very similar description) drop shipped from China, when they were quite cheap, Price quadrupled before I could post here. Wish I knew more about them, just had the price change since they were in my basket at Amazon... Does look like a good price, hope these are all as well made as the Baxia.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got one of these for $7 awhile back. Put it over my door so that I could find my key when I came back at night.
They are a little brighter than a night light. So expect enough light so you don't trip over your steps, but not enough for much more than that.

Read the reviews (the real ones, not the many fake ones) and then later you can thank me for saving you $10.99.   These things are cheap crap that will fail in a few months (if they last that long).

leonc said:   Read the reviews (the real ones, not the many fake ones) and then later you can thank me for saving you $10.99.   These things are cheap crap that will fail in a few months (if they last that long).
  What reviews are you looking at?

3 Verified purchasers,
1 is happy
1 had 1 of 4 fail and they replaced it, he's happy now.
1 didn't get or lost his key and they want to make him happy!

​That's pretty good, if you know of other bad reviews please let us know! Do you have personal experience with this brand?

wizardking said:   I got one of these for $7 awhile back. Put it over my door so that I could find my key when I came back at night.
They are a little brighter than a night light. So expect enough light so you don't trip over your steps, but not enough for much more than that.

Yeah, don't expect them to light up the world.
​I have a 4 watt LED in my porch light and the Baxia solar is quite a bit brighter than it is! My porch is 8x12 and I have wood about 8 feet away from the light, it's plenty of light to gather fire wood.
I don't have this brand, but suspect they are very similar, perhaps just have the name changed. Baxia claims 120lm This 150lm (or 160lm in header) no way to know if they even actually measure the output...lol

Photowhit said:   
leonc said:   Read the reviews (the real ones, not the many fake ones) and then later you can thank me for saving you $10.99.   These things are cheap crap that will fail in a few months (if they last that long).
  What reviews are you looking at?

3 Verified purchasers,
1 is happy
1 had 1 of 4 fail and they replaced it, he's happy now.
1 didn't get or lost his key and they want to make him happy!

​That's pretty good, if you know of other bad reviews please let us know! Do you have personal experience with this brand?

Look at the many other brands that are nearly identical.
Be concerned that the lumens are 160 in the title and 150 in the description.   Be concerned that one part says they go from dim (always) to bright (with motion) and another spot says they don't.   Haven't you figured out the makers of this cheap Chinese crap make up multiple company names to sell the same garbage.

baxia sold them 2 pack for $7.50.

I also like baxia solar light. There are a lot of knockoffs of these lights. I have three different versions, from three different companies, that I bought a few weeks apart last summer, and each one is still brightly doing its job outside, as of last night.

lenin94 said:   baxia sold them 2 pack for $7.50.

Nice deal, I got a pair for @$10, I'm very happy with them, There must be 20 different companies using the same outside shell. I would have bought a 2-4 more, but the price doubled. They are actually brighter than the considerably more expensive unit I had before ($30 each), Hail knocked it out, broke the glass over the light and moisture finally got in and messed with the connections.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017