This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Lowe's: 75% Off Peel&Stick Mosaics Composite Wall Tile (Assorted) YMMV

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Peel Stick Mosaics Mountain Terrain Linear Mosaic Composite Wall Tile Common: 10-in x 10-in Actual: 9.4-in x 10-in at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
https://www.lowes.com/search?searchTerm=peel&sortMethod=sortBy_priceLowToHigh&refinement=4294507818    COPY & PASTE URL 

Lowe's is offering 75% Off Peel&Stick Mosaics Composite Wall Tile (9.4-in x 10-in) with prices from $1.49 - $1.99 with free in-store pickupOffer is available through 5/17/17 or while supplies last in your area. 

Also Available:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not seeing anything close to those discounts, besides are already sold out.

YMMV most are out of stock at my store or have very limited numbers in stock.

I was able to get some but they are cheap paperthin quality. I returned them immediately.

I can see the sale price of $1.99 but when I put them in my cart the price goes up to the regular price, but at just 30% off. My store has them in stock, but can't get that price...

kapsalis said:   I was able to get some but they are cheap paperthin quality. I returned them immediately.
Without having seen them, I would think really thin would be fine. That way they don't protrude out more than necessary, especially since it's going on over drywall and interacts with outlets and switches. Maybe I'd change my mind if I actually saw them or tried them.

Didn't have any problem with the sale price appearing in my cart. Be aware, though, that if you use the drop down box, the price changes depending on color/pattern chosen.

Theses are composite, not glass, and can be cut with scissors, so yes, they are thin. They are what they claim to be.

Thanks OP!

I needed these to finish an RV remodel. Thank you!!!

Temp changes in RV or motorhome may not play well with the peel & stick  FYI

Seems it has sold out already.

Good job, wanna decorate my toilet, need to get in store. Still thanks.

I've used this exact product in two different colors for small applications like a backsplash or some trim work. Installs easily. I recommend a razor blade and straight edge to cut.

georginathom said:   Good job, wanna decorate my toilet, need to get in store. Still thanks.
  A mosaic toilet, wow. Bet it'll be tough with all those curves.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017