Rite Aid 2/19-2/25/17 COLD Water Deal for MisterCheap! $1.25/case

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
24 packs of Big Win Water are 2/$5 this week and count towards Points Blizzard (spend $30 get 1000PP)

Buy 12 cases for $30.  Use the $5/$20 RA products coupon from yesterday's emails or available as L2C.
Pay $25 earn 1000 PP.  Net $15 for 12 cases of water or $1.25/case of 24.

If your store doesn't have 12 cases you can get 8 in one store and 4 in another but you need to get 8 at once in order to use the $5/$20.


 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

my4mainecoons said:   24 packs of Big Win Water are 2/$5 this week and count towards Points Blizzard (spend $30 get 1000PP)

Buy 12 cases for $30.  Use the $5/$20 RA products coupon from yesterday's emails or available as L2C.
Pay $25 earn 1000 PP.  Net $15 for 12 cases of water or $1.25/case of 24.

If your store doesn't have 12 cases you can get 8 in one store and 4 in another but you need to get 8 at once in order to use the $5/$20.


 

  

thanks Maine, nice deal, but I'm pretty well stocked at present. 

I'm well-stocked too, but at $1.25 for a 24 pack I will make room. I printed the $5/$20 from yesterday's Rite Aid  e-mail. Is that coupon barcode unique or can the same coupon be used more than once? My coupon barcode ends with 5870. I have a $2/$20 in my Plenti account that should stack and make this deal even better.

I think the coupons are one time use.  Its not the last 4 but the middle digits that are different. 
Is the $2/$20 in your Plenti Acct a Power Pick?  Spend $20 get 200 PP? 
If so then you'll need to spend $20 after RA coupons.  You'll need $25 worth of water - $5/$20 RA q will make your after coupon total $20 and qualify for the 200PP.
If you can get 12 cases in one store then won't be a problem.
 

my4mainecoons said:   I think the coupons are one time use.  Its not the last 4 but the middle digits that are different. 
 
 

 The e-mailed coupons are not one time use. I have the same coupon number as the one you e-mailed me to compare. So you can print as many coupons as you want and get $5 off $20 RA products each time.

my4mainecoons said:   Is the $2/$20 in your Plenti Acct a Power Pick?  Spend $20 get 200 PP? 
If so then you'll need to spend $20 after RA coupons.  You'll need $25 worth of water - $5/$20 RA q will make your after coupon total $20 and qualify for the 200PP.
If you can get 12 cases in one store then won't be a problem.

Yes, the $2 off $20 is my Power Pick. I bought 12 cases at one store this afternoon and I got $12 back in points. That makes each bottle of water 9.5 cents (after CRV), but since I get a nickel back when I recycle each bottle it really makes the effective price of the water only 4.5 cents a bottle. Cheapest water around, outside of tap water that is. Thanks for the HU. Maine. I got a big win on Big Win water.


By the way, for those of you who like name brand bottled water. Nestle Pure Life water is also 2/$5 this week and qualifies for $10 back in points when you buy $30 worth. Only thing is you won't be able to use the $5 off $20 on RA products coupon.

Or, use a reusable water bottle and get it all for free!

jess888 said:   Or, use a reusable water bottle and get it all for free!
I'm not big on drinking tap water though.

The $5/$20 is applicable on sale items as well?

It should be.  I think water is on sale, regular price $2.99 ea. 

MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Is the $2/$20 in your Plenti Acct a Power Pick?  Spend $20 get 200 PP? 
If so then you'll need to spend $20 after RA coupons.  You'll need $25 worth of water - $5/$20 RA q will make your after coupon total $20 and qualify for the 200PP.
If you can get 12 cases in one store then won't be a problem.

Yes, the $2 off $20 is my Power Pick. I bought 12 cases at one store this afternoon and I got $12 back in points. That makes each bottle of water 9.5 cents (after CRV), but since I get a nickel back when I recycle each bottle it really makes the effective price of the water only 4.5 cents a bottle. Cheapest water around, outside of tap water that is. Thanks for the HU. Maine. I got a big win on Big Win water.


By the way, for those of you who like name brand bottled water. Nestle Pure Life water is also 2/$5 this week and qualifies for $10 back in points when you buy $30 worth. Only thing is you won't be able to use the $5 off $20 on RA products coupon.

  

Had to laugh at 'name brand water'.....all the same nonsense as Nestle's is "PURIFIED" just like the RA Brand is. only difference is Spring water vs purified. Purified is basically tap water run thru a brita type filter in a factory.

ocean935 said:   The $5/$20 is applicable on sale items as well?
Not sure, bur it worked on Big Win water that is on sale this week.

only difference in water is the quality of the bottle. CVS brand are really cheap and collapse when trying to redeem in deposit machine. name brand bottles (poland Spring/ nestle) don't do that....but Big win is a better quality bottle also. I Also find the deposit machines at Shoprite/Stop and Shop take most brands including Big Win/CVS etc.

MrVietnam said:   
jess888 said:   Or, use a reusable water bottle and get it all for free!
I'm not big on drinking tap water though.

  
Read MrC's post two down from yours, it IS tap water, it's just tap water in a bottle, that is filtered. Unless you buy the premium stuff. Cheaper to just buy a faucet-mount filter and refill your own. Many refrigerators with water dispensers use in-line filtration systems to purify tap water prior to chilling it.

I don't buy bottled water, but green for the OP because the title is clever word-play. And if you do buy that stuff, it's really decent deal for it.

Good for having around for BBQ's & Get-Togethers, throw in a bucket of ice to chill, for those who don't drink soda. Some people chill them in ice at yard sales/flea markets, to sell to thirsty patrons, and make a profit - if you are one of those yard sale/flea market folks.

^^^ what he said.

A friend of mine that directs a water quality lab tested my tap water, both with and without filtering it with the PUR filter that is installed on my tap.  The results were amazing.  The filter really did a fantastic job, and it wasn't even the premium version that they sell.  I also notice a difference in taste when it is filtered - much more pure tasting.

Same with water held in a stainless steel or glass water bottle - no toxins and the taste remains pure.  To me there is no question, even before the issue of disposing of plastic bottles.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017