• filter:
This deal has expired.

NuVision 8'' 32GB Signature Edition Tablet $79 @Microsoft Store

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Micosoft Store has the NuVision 8'' 32 GB Signature Edition Tablet model no.TM800W610L, for $79 with free shipping.
Note:Microsoft Signature Edition devices feature a clean operating system without any third-party trialware.Click here to learn more.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Not thread crapping but this was $59 two months ago.

Lots of information on this thread

https://slickdeals.net/f/9512480-32gb-nuvisi vb b on-8-signature-edition-atom-x5-z8300-tablet-59-free-s-h

rated:
It's coming up as $149.

rated:
this is the lowest price ever have found. thanks.

rated:
It is all that they say it is. I was impressed with the windows 10 software and I am not a windows fan.

rated:
Epobirs said:   It's coming up as $149.
  It's a good thing too...otherwise I mighta bought it at $79 even though I really don't need one  No Windows Marvel Unlimited app also helped keep me from buying one.

rated:
i bought one for $59. havent opened box lol

rated:
I have one of these hooked up to a keyboard/mouse/monitor for home use. It's good for casual web surfing and Microsoft Office document editing, and it's only $50 and can be stored out of sight. In casual use the only slow-down is Flash-heavy websites -- they do not work well on the Atom processor.

rated:
Thanks OP.

As another poster said, it was $59 the week before the holidays. Got a few of this model ($59) and a few of the other one (was $49) then as gifts for family. Didn't have a chance to use the $49 one but the $59 one is pretty fast, good screen resolution, micro-HDMI and standard Win 10. Using it as a media player hooked up to the TV. In fact returned a couple of extras back to the MS store.

rated:
Epobirs said:   It's coming up as $149.
  This.

rated:
Dang, a full size USB port would be make this perfect.

rated:
joeparker54 said:   Dang, a full size USB port would be make this perfect.
It comes with a USB OTG (On-The-Go) adapter. That's a first time I have seen any tablet manufacturer include one. Can connect regular USB stuff, including hub. Only prob is it doesn't charge in this mode, even via a powered hub. Haven't tried with a Y cable yet. Maybe when I have some time/enthu.

rated:
I agree about the USB port. I have similar tablets from Winbook and RCA, and both have a full-sized USB 3.0 port. The OTG port is better than nothing, but it doesn't help much when you need to keep the tablet plugged in.

These tablets are great for the money in general though. They stream HD video flawlessly and make great, silent HTPCs.

rated:
I picked up one of these (well actually the Windows 10 Pro version) for $69 on their 12 days of deals leading up to christmas. It was normally $249, they don't sell it anymore. This model was on sale for $79 on their presidents day sale but its past now and back up to $149. Its a nice little tablet really... its wifi isn't great range wise but otherwise nice 1920x1200 display and enough memory / processing power to move windows 10 along pretty well.

rated:
digitalalchemysales said:   I picked up one of these (well actually the Windows 10 Pro version) for $69 on their 12 days of deals leading up to christmas. It was normally $249, they don't sell it anymore. This model was on sale for $79 on their presidents day sale but its past now and back up to $149. Its a nice little tablet really... its wifi isn't great range wise but otherwise nice 1920x1200 display and enough memory / processing power to move windows 10 along pretty well.
  damn. i need one. how can i subscribe to this topic? is there a pop up alert (like on sdeals) for any reply to my posts?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017