• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
BUY 2 HONEY NUT CHEERIOS $1.79

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Doan's you?

MISTERCHEAP (Feb. 27, 2017 @ 10:20p) |

Woo hoo! Mine too! And the $3 for Progresso I bought at Acme a couple of weeks ago that I had given up hope of ever seei... (more)

billrubin (Feb. 27, 2017 @ 10:25p) |

The Big G cereal e-coupon is NLA. I actually did not clip it this month because of the S* nonsense, although I guess I s... (more)

billrubin (Feb. 27, 2017 @ 10:27p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Typo
One (1) eCoupon

ETAsk: link to pdf?

rated:
ocean935 said:   Typo
One (1) eCoupon

it's an 'e' coupon (digital) you clip it shoprite.com

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
One (1) eCoupon

You wrote (2) - that there are two e-coupons...

rated:
^^^ What he said

rated:
is the eQ NLA?

rated:
ocean935 said:   is the eQ NLA?

Ocean, as recently previously answered, if you don't see it, it's either NLA or you didn't have it. check Sunday, maybe a new one will be loaded.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
One (1) eCoupon

I didn't write that, Living Rich did. I don't know the answer.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
One (1) eCoupon

Okay but... Can you edit? Lmao

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
One (1) eCoupon

Okay but... Can you edit? Lmao

I'll do it, but just this once!!!! 

rated:

rated:
ADVIL MENSTRUAL RELIEF, 20CT - $3.99

also a $2/1 Savingstar offer, $2 mm if you get credit with the Dig Q.

rated:
SUAVE LOTION, $1.99 (SALE PRICE)

rated:
BUY 2 DOVE HAIR CARE PRODUCTS, $3.00 EACH (SALE PRICE)

also

SUAVE MENS HAIR CARE, $2.00 (SALE PRICE)

rated:
POISE IMPRESSA SIZING KIT, 6 PK, $4.99 (SALE PRICE)

rated:
BUY 2 SUAVE BODY WASH, $1.99 EACH (SALE PRICE)

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ocean935 said:   is the eQ NLA?

Ocean, as recently previously answered, if you don't see it, it's either NLA or you didn't have it. check Sunday, maybe a new one will be loaded.

Ocean, FYI, along the side listing, this coupon is listed as BIG G under brands. might help you locate it if you have it. I do.

rated:
so let me get this straight: What exactly is body wash.? I've been using soap since I was an infant, no harm done. (I'm almost a senior citizen now)I think it's an obvious ploy for manufactures to make extra $, as usual inmost of the products out there today.

rated:
Whoa!
Bodywashes have been around for DECADES!
Basically, liquid soap, pretty much like SoftSoap pump soap for the hands.

rated:
Ecotrin 81mg Aspirin 150 ct on sale for $2.99

many boxes (either the 81 mg or the 325mg) have $2/1 peelies on them.

.99 after coupon. Great price for the 150 ct. YMMV on finding peelies.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   ADVIL MENSTRUAL RELIEF, 20CT - $3.99

CONFIRMING!! this is indeed a $2mm, my Savingstar cleared even though the $2 dig coupon was used as well (and the $2 manu coupon)

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   ADVIL MENSTRUAL RELIEF, 20CT - $3.99

CONFIRMING!! this is indeed a $2mm, my Savingstar cleared even though the $2 dig coupon was used as well (and the $2 manu coupon)

i don't need it, but I'm gonna buy it because MisterCheap told me to buy it

rated:
Don't know about Advil, but the meds in all the different "formulations" of Excedrin are exactly the same. Sinus = migraine = back pain = whatever marketing title they put on the box.

rated:
ocean935 said:   Don't know about Advil, but the meds in all the different "formulations" of Excedrin are exactly the same. Sinus = migraine = back pain = whatever marketing title they put on the box.

This is true of the Advil, too. My neighbor tried to tell me it was a different formulation. lol

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
ocean935 said:   Don't know about Advil, but the meds in all the different "formulations" of Excedrin are exactly the same. Sinus = migraine = back pain = whatever marketing title they put on the box.

This is true of the Advil, too. My neighbor tried to tell me it was a different formulation. lol

Sorry, this just isn't true. as for Advil, while the ibuprofen portion is typically 200mg per pill in any given formulation, the 'specific' formulations have other ingredients added. ie, sinus has a decongestant and/or antihistamine, the Menstual typically has an anti-bloating agent, etc.  read the full list of ingredients, you'll see, at least for Advil, what's in sinus/allergy is different from menstrual for instance.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

Sorry, this just isn't true. as for Advil, while the ibuprofen portion is typically 200mg per pill in any given formulation, the 'specific' formulations have other ingredients added. ie, sinus has a decongestant and/or antihistamine, the Menstual typically has an anti-bloating agent, etc.  read the full list of ingredients, you'll see, at least for Advil, what's in sinus/allergy is different from menstrual for instance.

You like to hear yourself talk, don't you?

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

You like to hear yourself talk, don't you?

Doan's you?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   CONFIRMING!! this is indeed a $2mm, my Savingstar cleared even though the $2 dig coupon was used as well (and the $2 manu coupon)
Woo hoo! Mine too! And the $3 for Progresso I bought at Acme a couple of weeks ago that I had given up hope of ever seeing!

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:     Ocean, FYI, along the side listing, this coupon is listed as BIG G under brands. might help you locate it if you have it. I do.
The Big G cereal e-coupon is NLA. I actually did not clip it this month because of the S* nonsense, although I guess I should have.

BTW, another freebie not listed here -- Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa formula. Buy 2 10 ounce at $2.79 each. Use $2.25/2 e-coupon and printable, then get $1.50 from Ibotta. I think it's around a 40c MM.

Wait a couple of days for the Ibotta offer to return (or buy at the same time on a separate receipt and wait for the offer to return) and buy one 10 ounce and use the $1/1 e-coupon and $1/1 coupon from this past week's RP. Get the $1.50 Ibotta again and a 50c bonus for completing the offer twice. I think that one may actually be a better deal, 70c MM, plus the Ibotta bonus.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017