• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Today only, get $8.62 off your purchase of $50 or more when you apply promo code BIGTHANKS at checkout. (Actually, we’ll round up from 8.627, so your discount will be $8.63.)

• Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 2/22/2017.
  • Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com.
  • Offer does not apply to digital content, video games, or Amazon Gift Cards.
  • Offer does not apply to orders placed through Alexa, Prime Now, Amazon Restaurants, or any mobile application other than the Amazon Shopping App.
  • Offer limited to one per customer and account.
  • Offer may not be combined with other offers.
  • Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
  • Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
  • Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted promotional items.
  • Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
  • Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
  • If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
  • If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
  • Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

Member Summary

amazon (153.08kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
What a sham! It didn't work on my pantry order! I spent a lot of time building a order jusT to find it doesn't work! I h... (more)

wiipspmods (Feb. 23, 2017 @ 5:11a) |

Oh good, it's not just me.

chrispitude (Feb. 23, 2017 @ 6:08a) |

Missed it but should have been $86.72 off $100

CELO (Feb. 23, 2017 @ 6:43a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
For those wondering why $8.62 since it is such and odd number, and too lazy to click the link, 86.27 is Amazon's Harris poll corporate reputation rating for 2017.

rated:
thx

rated:
barbeque said:   For those wondering why $8.62 since it is such and odd number, and too lazy to click the link, 86.27 is Amazon 's Harris poll corporate reputation rating for 2017.
Shouldn't they have rounded it up and made it $8.63 then?

ETA: Just looked at my order. It is actually $8.63!

rated:
Thanks for sharing

rated:
Caution:

"Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com."

That narrows it quite a bit for some of us looking to buy printer ink and other office supplies.

rated:
ffer does not apply to digital content, video games, or Amazon Gift Cards.

rated:
thanks op! Worked on Pantry order

rated:
Never realized how much of a pain it can be to find items actually sold by Amazon, and not just "fulfilled by Amazon".

rated:
barbeque said:   For those wondering why $8.62 since it is such and odd number, and too lazy to click the link, 86.27 is Amazon 's Harris poll corporate reputation rating for 2017.
  they should had done a $86.27 off $100.00 purchase

rated:
just buy gift cards

rated:
Of course this comes out 2 days after I placed an order.

rated:
just buy giftcards

rated:
I placed an order already this week...doh!

rated:
Looks like I'll need to contact customer service, as the coupon is saying it's already been redeemed, when clearly it's not been. But thanks for the post OP!

rated:
tajdtj1 said:   just buy gift cards
  3rd bullet point says no Amazon gift cards, but no mention of others...hmmm...

rated:
Valvoline 5 quart jug of synthetic oil is $22.99, pretty nice filler if you have other things to order. Now I've got 7 five quart jugs of oil laying around but with three cars on which I do oil changes it's OK. They used to have the Pennzoil ultra for $19 something subscribe and save but it's over $30 now. They are price matching WalMart on the Valvoline.

rated:
noapathy said:   
tajdtj1 said:   just buy gift cards
  3rd bullet point says no Amazon gift cards, but no mention of others...hmmm...

Look Here

rated:
Thanks OP!  Used it on the fancy grain free cat food.

rated:
Just reloaded $50.00 on my gift card before I read that promo cannot be used.  But a quick online chat got the $8.63 credit added to my account. 

rated:
anyone try subscription type transactions?

rated:
Didn't work on my Pantry Order!

rated:
Worked for me with Whole Foods gift card sold by ACI Gift Cards Inc., an Amazon company.

rated:
Stupid, can only be applied to items in the same order delivered in the same speed. Amazon is attempting to push their one-day on people so my single order is separated into 3: 2x with a free one day shipping, the remaining 3 items with the prime free 2-day. None of the separated orders is beyond $50 coupon cannot be applied. All sold by Amazon.com ...

rated:
soeren said:   Stupid, can only be applied to items in the same order delivered in the same speed. Amazon is attempting to push their one-day on people so my single order is separated into 3: 2x with a free one day shipping, the remaining 3 items with the prime free 2-day. None of the separated orders is beyond $50 coupon cannot be applied. All sold by Amazon. com ...
  My order included an item not shipping until early March and a used book. I changed the March delivery part of the order to slow delivery (we get a cheap thrill from the $1 video credit for some reason) and left the balance of the order as Prime (delivering this Friday). The $8.63 discount applied to the order.

rated:
bucktownboy said:   Just reloaded $50.00 on my gift card before I read that promo cannot be used.  But a quick online chat got the $8.63 credit added to my account. 
  That is why they have such as high Consumer Rating !   

rated:
defjukie said:   Never realized how much of a pain it can be to find items actually sold by Amazon, and not just "fulfilled by Amazon ".
  Yeah, same thing sold by Amazon is way much more so this coupon is worthless.  

rated:
ams30 said:   Of course this comes out 2 days after I placed an order.
  Same situation. Amazon won't apply to previous order and this scenario is not covered by Chase price protection plan.

rated:
linrick said:   
.............. this coupon is worthless.  

Tell that to people here

rated:
luxie said:   Didn't work on my Pantry Order!
worked on my Panty Order! 

rated:
Other gift card option is Netflix... just apply to your account to prepay for your service. Worked for me.

rated:
I just canceled an order I had placed a while back that was scheduled to ship sometime between February 22 and March 14. Repurchased it with this coupon code and now it is scheduled to ship March 22 to April 17. Maybe that wasn't the best use for my coupon. Doh!

rated:
For those with cats, 3 orders of Elegant Medleys Primavera collection (72 cans) came out to $51, and the code worked with it.

rated:
Not applying to my pantry order either.

Every single item in there is sold by Amazon.

rated:
Chat with the customer service said the promo isn't eligible for Pantry.

Bah!

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
linrick said:   
.............. this coupon is worthless.  

Tell that to people here

Didn't work for me:

​e-Gift Cards,
Ship and sold by ACI Gift Cards Inc., an Amazon company, after I apply the promo I see "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase "

​The Netflix, Airbnb, and Starbucks physical cards, all listed as sold by Amazon , after I apply the promo I see "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase " 

​I chatted  with a CSR who basically doesn't understand the term Customer Service, and doesn't understand the T and C for this promo, but even the "Supervisor" who was added to the chat wrote that "gift cards" are not included even though the terms say "Amazon gift cards" are not included. Then they say only items sold by Amazon are included so I provide a link to show the gift cards I attempted to order are ONLY sold by Amazon.com and that not even the subsidiary is listed, THEN they say only physical items are included (WTF) and I point out that a gift card which will be mailed (not emailed) is a physical item ... then I realize I'm getting mad over $8 which I've spent 40 to 60 minutes arguing with Amazon about. Simple solution: Lie to me about your Big Thanks, I say Big Thanks for reminding me I don't need to spend money, especially for a while at Amazon  

​What a waste of my time

rated:
Thanks, but I made my $59 purchase making sure that all items PRIME Amazon were included in at least $50. 
Would not qualify or go through. I double checked that they were all PRIME, so assumed would work. 
Had to call up Amazon. They figured out that none of the Prime Amazon delivery items were sold directly from them, like I thought. All 3rd parties who were reimbursed for the Prime. Doh. 

Well, I put it on slower delivery for no rush, but should have just kept it.
Hope others have better luck.. 

rated:
Thanks, happy shopping!

rated:
Got two 3-month Spotify Premium, no prob. Used $10 in bing rewards, so $46 OTD for 6-months. Used to get the Spotify GC's cheaper on eBay but too many flake offers on there now.

Skipping 17 Messages...
rated:
Missed it but should have been $86.72 off $100

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017