• filter:

Nest Thermostat - $150 + Shipping

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
SimpliSafe has the Nest Learning Thermostat (NESTLT3 - 3rd generation) on sale for $249.99 - $100 off with coupon code 100NEST = $149.99. Shipping starts at $8.58 and may vary by location.   
http://simplisafe.com/nest-learning-thermostat 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Ordered one.. Let's see if it gets cancelled, since there was no alarm system ordered along with it...Fingers crossed!

rated:
100NEST - This coupon code is invalid or has expired

rated:
Says it's sold out when I click on it.

rated:
"Access Denied" Sorry, you must have permission to view the page you requested.If you are already a registered member of this site, please try logging in.If you are not a member, you should consider joining us.If you have any questions about our site, please contact us

rated:
I got in before they sold out. Got my Tracking # this morning. Looks if you got one on order they are shipping!

rated:
buyitall said:   I got in before they sold out. Got my Tracking # this morning. Looks if you got one on order they are shipping!

I have a tracking number, but status changed to "backordered".

CC charge has gone through, however.

Fingers crossed they honor the orders that went through.  

rated:
Received out of stock / unable to fulfill order notice today.

Deal was too good to be true.

rated:
Definitely Nest is the best brand on the market . I have Nest Learning Thermostat, 2nd Generation . The Nest Learning certainly has a fine pedigree. The company was started by former Apple design engineers and is now part of the Google family.
Before Nest came out with its round thermostat, the majority of thermostats were rectangular white boxes. Since then some manufacturers have been inspired to add some design into their products, the most successful being the Ecobee3.
The innovative design of the Nest on its own may rate it as one of the most stylish Wi-Fi thermostats, but it is the features that make it one of the overall top-rated thermostats.
The ‘Learning’ in the name refers to the ability of the thermostat to learn your routines and program itself, rather than you have to manually enter them.
It includes many features that are aimed at lowering energy usage (and cost). There is a motion sensor built in that, if it doesn’t detect movement for 2 hours, will switch off the heating or cooling, whether it is programmed to be on or not.
When manually setting the temperatures, just below the readout there is a small green leaf that lights when you have the most energy-efficient temperatures.
Using the free app, you can check on your last 10 days energy usage, temperatures and the areas where the energy used has been most efficient.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017