Glad OdorShield 13-Gal Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags (80-ct.) - $9.49 at staples.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Glad OdorShield 13-Gal Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags (80-ct.) - $9.49 at staples.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Glad OdorShield 13-Gal Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags (80-ct.) -
$9.49
http://www.staples.com/Glad-OdorShield-Tall-Kitchen-Drawstring-Trash-Bags-Hawaiian-Aloha-White-13-Gallon/product_1465700 

Staples has Glad OdorShield 13-Gal Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags (80-ct.) on sale for $9.99 with free in-store pickup. Get an Extra 5% off when you select Auto Restock option for $9.49 with free shipping. With Auto Restock you will automatically receive free deliveries on the schedule you set and you may cancel subscription at any time. Offer ends 2/25/17. 

• 80 count mega pack of 13 gallon tall kitchen trash bags in Hawaiian Aloha scent
  • OdorShield technology with Febreze Freshness neutralizes odors and freshens with a floral scent
  • Reinforcing bands add strength while reducing plastic waste
  • Drawstring makes garbage bags easy to close, carry and toss out
  • Great for break room trash and throughout the office

Amazon has the next lowest price at $12.60 while the next lowest price from a merchant on Google Shopping is $13.68.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 2. Thanks, OP!

Amazon 110 count for $9.42 (add on item)
Amazon trash

i felt guilty for using my Staples rewards on this. its not even worth it even with my free rewards. these bags r thinner than my grocery plastic bags.

back to my sams membermarks brand at 7 cents each bag.

Beware, I bought it on Friday for the low price and today they tried to charge me $16.25. I paid for it right then and used my ShopRunner for free 2nd Day delivery.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017