This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:

AT&T Huawei Ascend XT GoPhone Prepaid Smartphone $49.88@walmart

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/AT-T-Huawei-Ascend-XT-GoPhone-Prepaid-Smartphone/54306979

Specs:

• 1.5GHz Snapdragon 616 Processor
  • 6" 1280x720 Touchscreen
  • 2GB RAM
  • 16GB Internal Memory (w/ microSD Card Slot)
  • 8MP Rear-facing Camera + 2MP Front-facing Camera
  • 3000mAh Battery
  • Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Out of stock!

rated:
OOS

rated:
Not OOS everywhere.  Some stores have stock for Local Pickup.

rated:
My store only had 3 left So I placed the order for store pickup but is this a good phone?
Specs seem fine with 16GB of storage and 2GB of RAM
I am assuming it can be easily unlocked being an AT&T phone.

rated:
Amz reviews are good.

rated:
Price gone up to $79.00 now

rated:
back to $79

brickseek shows stock, but website doesn't... who to believe.

rated:

rated:
Order canceled but still available for shipping & at the same store for $79.00.
Way to compete with Amazon

rated:
just like any store, their inventory is off, website says none available, store scanner says five.

I got one, and I think it's huge, unlock code being sent.

rated:
Anyone got an unlock code for this phone yet?

rated:
mrfreez said:   Anyone got an unlock code for this phone yet?
Here's what I got about 24 hours later, This request requires additional research to determine eligibility. Thank you for your patience. We're actively working on it and will send a response as soon as possible.

rated:
psxzombie said:   
Here's what I got about 24 hours later, This request requires additional research to determine eligibility. Thank you for your patience. We're actively working on it and will send a response as soon as possible.

2/27 - Submitted request.
3/1 - "requires additional research" email.

Still waiting.    

rated:
Submitted 2/24. I got tired of waiting and used a software called dc unlocker that I read about on another deal site. Cost 4 bucks and about 15 minutes to unlock.

rated:
mrfreez said:   Submitted 2/24. I got tired of waiting and used a software called dc unlocker that I read about on another deal site. Cost 4 bucks and about 15 minutes to unlock.
Not worth the risk IMHO.
I'll rather wait few days.

rated:
I thought so too until I tried it. Just wanted to let anyone considering trying it know that it does work. Also, the FreedomPop 2 dollar LTE sim has been reported to work without having to unlock.

rated:
psxzombie said:   

Finally, got the code after 7 days...

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   psxzombie said:   mrfreez said:   Anyone got an unlock code for this phone yet?Here's what I got about 24 hours later, This request requires additional research to determine eligibility. Thank you for your patience. We're actively working on it and will send a response as soon as possible.2/27 - Submitted request.
3/1 - "requires additional research" email.

Still waiting.    
3/8 - Rec'd unlock code.    

rated:
Have this phone and got it unlocked by request to At&t. Switched over from a Lumia 640. Still trying to get used to Android, but it seems like a great phone.

Question I have is about the At&t unlocking, even though I've gotten a few of my Go Phones for regular plans unlocked. Is it still successful to request a unlock code when buying a new "contract" (non-go phone) Android model?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017