• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
eBay.com

The Coupon Code is:

CFEBFLASH10OFF

$10 off $50+

How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
Pay for your item with PayPal by 6PM Pacific Time on February 24, 2017
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CFEBFLASH10OFF
Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a $10 discount off a minimum purchase of $50, valid until 6PM PST on February 24, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Additional site navigation
About eBay Announcements Community Security Center Resolution Center Seller Information Center Policies Affiliates Help & Contact Site Map
Copyright 1995-2017 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. User Agreement, Privacy, Cookies and AdChoice

Member Summary

Ebay
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What to buy, what to buy.........

Ive been waiting for this to get 2 of these

"8Bitdo FC30 PRO Wireless Bluetooth Gamepad Controller Joystick For Samsung s7 s6"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8Bitdo-FC30-PRO-Wireless-Bluetooth-Gamep...

xbox live 12 month $40 now... sold..

Of cause this coupon comes up today. Because I placed my eBay order last night at 11:30pm.

st4rdust said:   What to buy, what to buy.........
Inflatable sheep, obviously.

Update: I got a sweet cat tree and a macbook case. #ImpulseSpending

Thank you OP. Coupon worked great.

Thanks! Had $50 item in my cart had been debating...no brainer now....

My wife was wondering why Microsoft was charging us $10 per month over the last few months for xBox Live ... So I had to cancel my monthly Xbox Live payment. But ​$43.75 for 12 months xBox live, is even BETTER (and untraceable), lol NICE!

They seem to have caught on to the "combine a gas gift card with a $10 item in your cart" trick. What a shame. I practically built a library with all the books that I got from eBay doing that.

postage stamps

Been eyeing DJI Refresh for a while. :-D
Thanks!

Thanks! Bought headlight bulbs. I need a couple more.

jamfed said:   My wife was wondering why Microsoft was charging us $10 per month over the last few months for xBox Live ... So I had to cancel my monthly Xbox Live payment. But ​$43.75 for 12 months xBox live, is even BETTER (and untraceable), lol NICE!
Yeah, she'll never notice that $43.75.

I put $47.90 worth of items in my cart, and the $10 code was prorated to $9.58. I did have $7 shipping costs, if that has anything to do with the discount being eligible.
I did some more playing around and it looks like if your cart has $50 with shipping the coupon is prorated for the items minus the shipping.

epic fail...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017