Hamilton Beach Countertop Convection Oven $63.99 AC + $30 SYWR Points + Free Shipping @Kmart.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kmart.com has Hamilton Beach Countertop Convection Oven on sale for $63.99 after promo code: HOMESALE10. Shipping is free (select during checkout), alternatively store pickup is free.

Note, Shop Your Way Members (free to join) will also receive $30.60 in Shop Your Way Rewards Points to use on a future purchase.

Member Summary

Hamilton Beach Countertop Convection Oven
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

spencerlancer said:   Kmart.com has Hamilton Beach Countertop Convection Oven on sale for $63.99 after promo code: HOMESALE10. Shipping is free (select during checkout), alternatively store pickup is free.

Note, Shop Your Way Members (free to join) will also receive $30.60 in Shop Your Way Rewards Points to use on a future purchase.

no love for this? 

i still got some frozen pizzas in the freezer for years. may need to buy this just to get rid of them. lol.

code worked for me. thanks.

In Opera IE and firefox, the points I would earn don't show up at final checkout page (only when you click on the points details does it show). Even without any coupons or points added this is happening.

dwayne33 said:   In Opera IE and firefox, the points I would earn don't show up at final checkout page (only when you click on the points details does it show). Even without any coupons or points added this is happening.
  why dont u use google chrome + adblock plus only and be done with it.

microkelvin said:   
dwayne33 said:   In Opera IE and firefox, the points I would earn don't show up at final checkout page (only when you click on the points details does it show). Even without any coupons or points added this is happening.
  why dont u use google chrome + adblock plus only and be done with it.

What does chrome have to do with anything? I've ordered many times from Sears/Kmart and the points always show up there. If they don't, I know there will be trouble.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017