• filter:
This deal has expired.

SanDisk Ultra 64 GB Class 10 micro SD $16 + F/S @ Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has SanDisk Ultra 64 GB Class 10 micro SD for $16  + Free Shipping. 

About the Product

• Exclusive “Made for Amazon” SD memory card - the only one tested and certified to work with your Fire Tablet and Fire TV
  • Load your Fire Tablet with more fun - by adding space for additional photos, music and movies
  • Download your apps and games directly to the SD card
  • Class 10 performance for Full HD (1080p) video recording and playback
  • Designed to perform multiple simultaneous activities with no lag or delay

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
We need a deal on a 128. I have a bunch of 64 already.

rated:
It is just what I wanted.

rated:
I have an old Sansa Fuze. Does this card work or is it too large? Anyone have experience on it ?

rated:
Google is your friend, Charlene...

https://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/200/~/highest-cap...

Highest capacity memory card supported by a Sansa player
What is the highest capacity memory card my Sansa player can support?
Sansa Fuze+ - supports microSDHC cards up to 32GB

Sansa Fuze - supports microSDHC cards up to 32GB {Class 2, 4}
(max recommended for MP3/WMA 16GB)

rated:
Is this a good price? I don't really buy micro sd cards a lot.

rated:
torresfija said:   Is this a good price? I don't really buy micro sd cards a lot.
  camelcamelcamel says it dipped to $14.99 at some points in the past

rated:
torresfija said:   Is this a good price? I don't really buy micro sd cards a lot.
  no. its not. u can pay the same price of $16 and get the ultra PLUS version at WalMart.com

rated:
NM

rated:
not bad for the price.

rated:
charlene3 said:   I have an old Sansa Fuze. Does this card work or is it too large? Anyone have experience on it ?
  You can probably format it as FAT32 and use it. The 32 is SDHC and already FAT32. Over 32 are SDXC and are formatted as exFAT.

rated:
shows 21.99 now

rated:
microkelvin said:   
  no. its not. u can pay the same price of $16 and get the ultra PLUS version at WalMart. com

Do you have a link? Cause I searched WalMart.com and the only ones were above $20.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017