Kohl's Cardholder: 30% off w/Kohls Charge (B&M flyer added) Mar 3-8, $10/50 KCash 3/3-12, Free Ship Code, Stacking Codes

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
***Upcoming March 3*** Kohl's Cardholders Coupon for Additional Savings: 30% Off***Upcoming March 3***  (end date tbd)

30% off for Kohls Cardholders w/ code MARCH30
Free ship code FREE4MAR
Kohls Cash Info : Earn $10 on $50 from 3/3-12, Redeem dates 3/13-26
Stackable codes to be added 

Member Summary

30% off Flyer
Thanks MISTERCHEAP
Disclaimer

Kohls Charge
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
30% off flyer scanned
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good find, thanks.

Thanks for the info, MisterCheap! When I entered the promo code into the iPhone app, it shows and end date of 3/8/17. That's the shortest 30% promo I've seen at Kohl's.

caalian said:   Good find, thanks.
FYI - You can find recent Kohl's codes and info here: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/984944?showmessage=19...  

Maddog5150 said:   Thanks for the info, MisterCheap! When I entered the promo code into the iPhone app, it shows and end date of 3/8/17. That's the shortest 30% promo I've seen at Kohl's

that tells me, there will likely be another 30% off late in the month. that has happened before.

Thank for the code for 30% off!! however, I am not seeing the code for free shipping for MVC customers with no minimum.  I know Free4feb was february's but i am not getting March's.. do you have that!?  Thank you!

Can anyone scan the 30% off coupon? My local store always take it Thanks!

broncoswoman said:   Thank for the code for 30% off!! however, I am not seeing the code for free shipping for MVC customers with no minimum.  I know Free4feb was february's but i am not getting March's.. do you have that!?  Thank you!

that isn't typically added til morning of the deal going live....should be available soon.

Ebates is offering triple CB, 9%, this week at Kohls.

30% off Flyer
Disclaimer
30% off Scan for those who need it.

Free shipping is FREE4MAR

Bump for being active.

Anyone know if partial payment with GCs along with KCard would get the 30% off the entire purchase?
Thanks.

jmcgrailjr said:   Ebates is offering triple CB, 9%, this week at Kohls
  12% as of this morning.

Yes, partial payments with gift cards and 30% with Kohl's card still works - just did it today. Don't forget to buy discount gift card on cardcash.com - now at 15% off. Plus ebates 12% - good deal

You can sign in to your Kohls account and add the coupon code into your wallet and show that instore or you can print it off once you enter it. There is a tiny print button at the end of the coupon

Thank you.

When does free shipping code FREE4MAR expire?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017