• filter:
This deal has expired.

Rite Aid: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 only (Senior's Day) - Possible $10.01 MM for every 2 boxes of Doan's cream you buy

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
There is a Rite Aid  coupon available in store on Wednesday, March 1 for $5 off Doan's. Doan's will be BOGO this week and there is a $5/1 manufacturer coupon for Doan's cream in the box (easily removable before purchase). So for every two you buy you can use 2 $5 Rite Aid  Senior Day coupons and 2 $5 man Qs that will be in the box. You will only be charged for one as it is BOGO, so have enough of other merchandise in the order to take up all that coupon overage. I think a box of Doan's cream is about $9.99, so for every two boxes you will have about $10.01 in overage to absorb.

Wonder if updated registers will have an issue with the mfr and senior Doan's coupon given the "not to be combined with other coupon" language. The registers in my area (in So Cal) have not received the latest update yet so it should work in my parts, hopefully yours too.

I believe Senior's Day is from 10 am to 2 pm (or at least that is when they will put the Rite Aid  Senior Day coupons out), so you may have to do your shopping then.

There is also a $4/1 man coupon for Doan's cream on coupons.com and a $1/1 Doan's (any) on doans.com, if needed.

By the way, at least at the stores in my area, anyone can redeem Senior Day coupons. You do not have to be 65 or older to redeem.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
single use, unique numbers.

Bought light bulbs tonight and received a 30% off coupon from Catalina machine.  
GE Halogen l... (more)

my4mainecoons (Feb. 28, 2017 @ 9:33p) |

Reporting back!

Scored 4 at two stores.

Here's some great ways to max out this promo if you have PPoints to roll  and get ... (more)

MISTERCHEAP (Mar. 01, 2017 @ 9:46a) |

FnF starts today.  I received 30% off coupons in store and via email.
Received both 20% and 30% off by email, presumedly ... (more)

my4mainecoons (Mar. 03, 2017 @ 9:50a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I wonder if stores have restocked from deal 2 wks ago.

I wonder if ocean935 has any Doan's yet?  

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   I wonder if stores have restocked from deal 2 wks ago.

I just checked today, and my store has not restocked (or they did and somebody bought them all).  

rated:

Surprisingly, ALL of the 6 stores in my area had 4 boxes each on the shelf. None of them had 6, so I didn't buy any.
The 3 Plenti cards that I had armed myself with were of no use.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   By the way, at least at the stores in my area, anyone can redeem Senior Day coupons. You do not have to be 65 or older to redeem.

As a counter data point: the store in my area wouldn't let me use Senior Day coupons since I'm under 65.  It's YMMV, depending on the cashier.

rated:
But I don't use Doane's

rated:
ocean935 said:   

Surprisingly, ALL of the 6 stores in my area had 4 boxes each on the shelf. None of them had 6, so I didn't buy any.

Oh my...  I wish I shopped in your area!
Store #1 you would have purchased all 4 and something like a candy bar as filler to absorb the 2¢ overage.
Store #2 you would have purchased all 4 and something to absorb the overage.  Would have paid the price of your filler, earned 1000PP ($10) and had $10 towards your next $30 on that card.
Store #3 purchased 4 and a filler, pay the price of your filler and earn another 1000PP for total $20 less the price of 3 fillers.  If you'd gotten 25¢ candy you would have spent 75¢ and earned $20.

Repeat on 2nd card.   

rated:
Be on the lookout for 30% off FnF coupons for Friday March 3 & Sat. March 4.
You need one coupon per transaction.  
You may receive on register receipts, emails and on Fri. & Sat. they should have them at the registers-- if you go early enough.
Stores I shop tend to run out of coupons pretty fast.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
ocean935 said:   

Oh my...  I wish I shopped in your area!
Store #1 you would have purchased all 4 and something like a candy bar as filler to absorb the 2¢ overage.
Store #2 you would have purchased all 4 and something to absorb the overage.  Would have paid the price of your filler, earned 1000PP ($10) and had $10 towards your next $30 on that card.
Store #3 purchased 4 and a filler, pay the price of your filler and earn another 1000PP for total $20 less the price of 3 fillers.  If you'd gotten 25¢ candy you would have spent 75¢ and earned $20.

Repeat on 2nd card.   

Now you tell me??  

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Be on the lookout for 30% off FnF coupons for Friday March 3 & Sat. March 4.
You may receive on register receipts, emails and on Fri. & Sat. they should have them at the registers-- if you go early enough.

Can anyone use these? Or are they only for some secret fraternity?

rated:
Anyone can use them as long as they have a Plenti card.

When you're aiming for a spending total, you can do it in multiple transactions.  
e.g "spend $x get y Plenti Points" it tracks on the bottom of your receipt and you can do it in multiple transactions.
So for the Points Blizzard you would have done it in different stores to reach the $30 spend.

When something is "Buy x widgets get y Plenti Points" you have to get all the widgets at once.
eg Buy x gallons of gasoline earn y Plenti Points.  You have to buy all the gasoline in one transaction.

Same thing applies at SavingStar-- things where you have to spend a certain amount are "one or many", you can buy in multiple transactions.
But for "Buy x get $, eg buy 2 Schwarzkopf earn $5 you have to buy both Schwarzkopf in the same transaction.

rated:
I get that it's a MM, but I would never use it, I'm confused

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   I get that it's a MM, but I would never use it, I'm confused

I think Ocean hacked your account! 

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   I get that it's a MM, but I would never use it, I'm confused

I think Ocean hacked your account! 

lol

Danny Ocean.... I could see him as a thief

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   But I don't use Doane's
  Finally someone on the same page.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Be on the lookout for 30% off FnF coupons for Friday March 3 & Sat. March 4.

Came in e-mail this afternoon to print out for 3/3-4

rated:
If it's multi use, please post a link.

rated:
ocean935 said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   But I don't use Doane's
  Finally someone on the same page.

Doane's you dare patronize me!!

rated:
How can I patronize someone who doan know how to spell Doan correctly?

rated:
ocean935 said:   If it's multi use, please post a link.
  single use, unique numbers.

Bought light bulbs tonight and received a 30% off coupon from Catalina machine.  
GE Halogen light bulbs on clearance are counting towards the 500PP wyb participating GE light bulb.  I got 2 pkgs, paid 397 in PP and received 1000 PP.

rated:
Reporting back!

Scored 4 at two stores.

Here's some great ways to max out this promo if you have PPoints to roll  and get up to $30 in FREE STUFF (or minimal oop):

Buy 2 Doan's Creams
Buy $20 (after any discounts) in RA Brand Vitamins/Supplements
pay $9.99 ac's, pay with plenti, get 1000 points back on RA vitamins = FREE

If you find 4 or 2 + 2.

Order One, Buy Doan's cream, pack of Bounty or Charmin on sale for $9.94 and one Dawn Liquid for 99c.
Pay $1 oop cash after Doan's Q's

Order two: Buy Doan's cream, and 2 Bounty or 2 Charmin or 1 of each at $19.88 total, plus small candy filler

Pay $10 to $10.50 in points (plus any tax)

Get back $10 (1000 points) on $30 of P&G Cleaning Promo.   net cost for all the paper goods, dawn & candy bar about $1.50-2 after rolling points.

also, on my first order, a $2 off $20 and the 30% Q's spit out.

rated:
FnF starts today.  I received 30% off coupons in store and via email.
Received both 20% and 30% off by email, presumedly because we haven't reached gold for 2017 but we had gold in 2016.
Haven't found anything worth buying other than Schick razors-- and that's only because I'd bought coupons a few weeks ago and have left overs.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017